Saw "Live Free or Die Hard" last night... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-02-2007, 06:56 PM   #1
country flag Richard_from_Cal

Richard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Saw "Live Free or Die Hard" last night...

...and am I crazy, or is there a chance that Bruce Willis did his own stunts?
..........after-edit afterthought............

I saw some of the filming whilst in L.A., of the street-scene shooting (which was meant to portray the East Coast...) Perhaps the cause for my prejudice/interest. I saw two films last night: a Cop Film (Willis,) and a Thief Film (Clooney.--) The both of them had positive, feel-good endings. However, -=I=- enjoyed Live Free...better.

Boston Globe (three-point-five stars of five possible.)
San Francisco Chronicle (Five out of five.)
IMDB.com (8.3 out of 10, and on their best 250 list, already. [#174])
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337978/trailers <<--trailers page for the film at IMDB.com
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/livefreeordiehard <--Apple's trailers page for the film...

…”A HOBO Travels to work,
A tramp travels and won't work
A bum neither travels or works”
-=-=-=-=-=-
…hobotraveler (link <--it's a site by hobos, for hobos...it's very slow)…

Nomad Backpackers <--link

Last edited by Richard_from_Cal : 07-03-2007 at 03:36 AM. Reason: add-on
Richard_from_Cal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2007, 09:42 PM   #2
country flag Richard_from_Cal

Richard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saw "Live Free or Die Hard" last night...

I guess I've got board B.O....(body odor--) because this is the second-most busy flick of the weekend, and IMDB.com lists it as #1 on their "MovieMeter Top 10."
http://www.imdb.com/chart

Nobody else get to see it, travelling and touring abroad? Ahh, premiered in London, June 20...eight days after the initial Japanese opening. Two days later it opened in the U.S.A. (June 22,) and has as yet to open in the U.K.--(July 4.)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337978/releaseinfo

…”A HOBO Travels to work,
A tramp travels and won't work
A bum neither travels or works”
-=-=-=-=-=-
…hobotraveler (link <--it's a site by hobos, for hobos...it's very slow)…

Nomad Backpackers <--link
Richard_from_Cal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote