State of Origin Game 2 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-14-2007, 07:54 PM   #61
country flag breadman7

breadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: State of Origin Game 2

Queensland sweep this year! Also dominate for the next 5 years minimum. Nsw have no immediate answers to stop this quality high class footy team. Ahhhhhh its so nice to be a Queenslander

Seeya next year Blue boys for another beating
breadman7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2007, 02:27 AM   #62
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Yep.

NSW have a shit team, and won't be winning very much for a longggggggg time.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:02 AM   #63
country flag Rosco

Rosco has a reputation beyond reputeRosco has a reputation beyond reputeRosco has a reputation beyond reputeRosco has a reputation beyond reputeRosco has a reputation beyond reputeRosco has a reputation beyond reputeRosco has a reputation beyond reputeRosco has a reputation beyond reputeRosco has a reputation beyond reputeRosco has a reputation beyond reputeRosco has a reputation beyond repute

Not too sure on the confidence you are showing boys. I do believe we have the more dominant team but I recall we were in the same predicament going into last years series blooding a few new young blokes and they came good. NSW have some new exciting players in Mullens, Hayne and Stewart who have only played 1 or 2 games. If they fire and NSW selectors show faith like the QLD selectors do they could be a very potent new crop of players for the Cockroaches next year. They also have some forwards on the outer too which could get a chance to debut in game three. Gallen is playing well and should get a spot.... We are also gonna lose Price and Petero sometime in the next 5 years to retirement too and I think that's a HUGE hole to fill.