AFL Round 10 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-03-2007, 02:55 AM   #31
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AFL Round 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Definitely, I agree.

Goodes is a magnificent player.

He was very influential in the Swans' win last night.
Hmmm, maybe he wasn't as influential as you think, as the Swans lost by a point.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2007, 03:58 AM   #32
bad gambler

Lean on Blues + but passing

Will play the later game instead
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 06:01 AM   #33
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Start off with the early one may play the Blues/Dogs game as well:

Power to cover -7.5 v Hawks

gl
lost

Adding a small one to finish the w/end

Saints to cover +25.5 v Cats

gl
Old 06-03-2007, 09:32 AM   #34
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post

Saints to cover +25.5 v Cats
lost

I'm not sure whether the Cats are this good or its a case of the Saints being terrible
Old 06-03-2007, 09:32 PM   #35
country flag bossboss

bossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond repute

i had a terrible week both in tipping comp and in betting . Lost on both

had the Pies to cover -11.5 and lost by 2 points
had Port ML and lost big 2 weeks in a row on them

for the second week Favorites went 2-6 ATS after 1-7 ATS last week
bossboss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 09:55 PM   #36
country flag bossboss

bossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond repute

I had a quick look at the ladder .. % percentage will play a big factor comes September .. the shaping of the top 4 and the final 8 will definetly be decided on %

comments on this week games :

1. Great win for Carlton they deserve it and they hold of WB , every time they made a move in the last quarter , they responded back

2. Can't imagine Hawks are third on the ladder .

3. Cats ate 5-0 ATS last 5 games

4 Crazy game in the Draw between Tigers and BL

5. More crazy game between Sydney X Essendon. Here is a summary of the game if you are interseted
When game was in the balance. Adam McPhee had couple of bounces in the wing but kicked the ball when he was out on the full , but the umpire didn't see him, the ball went to Mark McVeigh for a freakish goal from very tight angle.
the next possesion was Sydney's. the ball touched the inside of the poster about 12 feet high for a point because of the padding was very thick .
both incidends influenced the match severly , but excellent effort from Essendon .
bossboss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 11:03 PM   #37
country flag breadman7

breadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadman7 View Post
Western Bulldogs -18 1/2 $60 @ 1.90
Melbourne +15 1/2 $20 @ 1.90

gl everyone
1-1 loss of $42

Seeya next year Blue boys for another beating
breadman7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 08:34 AM   #38
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Go the Mighty Hawks!!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote