the French Closed thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-30-2007, 07:12 PM   #16
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the French Closed thread

yes, I know
stright sets, that's weird

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2007, 07:57 PM   #17
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post
at Tipsarvic, of course that of all the days, he chose today to play awesome!!! Marat It's getting harder and harder...in the post-match interview he mentioned retiring if things won't start clicking in his game. I don't even wanna think about that posiblity of that day coming. Tennis without Marat???? No, no, no...don't even wanna think about it.
Well that sounds awful, Deea Marat is still *sorta* young and it would suck to see him retire. I can't say what he needs to do or what his problem might be, as I never follow him very closely. But hopefully he can do some good things through the rest of the year and get some confidence.
But hey, even if he does retire, you still got Rafa

I like Tipsy so it was a nice win for him. I was very shocked at the result, as I didn't think Tipsy had the game to beat Safin in straights.
The first set with Henin and Paszek was kickass. I wanted it to go to a tiebreak but oh well. Paszek made it interesting, but I'm happy Justine won.
Gasquet lost THAT I cannot understand. I really do not understand how he lost that match in straights! Really stupid!
Venus won. Very annoying at the end when she couldn't close it out.
Really happy that Monfils overcame Chelita in 4. Weee! Since Richard is gone, I need to have a young Frenchie to root for.
Davydenko won. Weee.
Willy won. Weee!
Hey btw, there was a guy sitting in Harkelroads box, the commentators said it was her boyfriend. I guess she's not married to Bogomolov Jr. anymore??

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 01:19 PM   #18
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Dulko just lost 8-6 in the 3rd after leading 5-1 and missing 5 mps

My Roland Garros sucks.

I think Bogomolov and Harkleroad got divorced
Old 06-01-2007, 05:05 AM   #19
country flag wenty

wenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond repute

Uh oh...Monfils vs. Nalbandian in a few hours...I dont know who to support more...
wenty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:34 AM   #20
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO at Dulko...so there are worse chockers on this world than Marat or PHM I'm sorry you lost most of your favs Paul!

I've seen the last 2 matches of Monfils and he plays amaizing shots!!! It's gonna be one hell of a match against Nalbandian!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 01:48 PM   #21

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

M O N F I L S ! ! ! !

Old 06-01-2007, 09:22 PM   #22

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

Elena
Willy must face Pico

Old 06-01-2007, 10:36 PM   #23
country flag rubsch

rubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond repute

fedex in a great form...
yeah it really sucks that richard lost... but I am happy knowing monfils out of the tournament... dont like him. hopefully hewitt can go on playing and screaming like he did against gaudio today... I really apreciate his way to play at the moment, very powerful... and he always is good for a great fight... so c'mon Lleyton!

Roger Federer-Richard Gasquet-Lleyton Hewitt
rubsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:49 PM   #24

You like Lleyton but you don't like Monfils? I think Monfils played better than Heavy D yesterday, but the big points are what count and Heavy played them the best, so he deserved to win.
Anyway, I was happy to see Lleyton come back against Gaudio. Gaston was lookin' mighty lost out there (aside from his automatic dtl backhand), and had his diarrhea look on :\ Lleyton had to rub it all in with his "CA'MOOOON!!!!" but that's ok. It's funny.
I heard Vliegen was talkin' smack about Willy, so it's good he got whooped.
I like Pico and Willy so I don't know who to root for. May the best dude win.

Old 06-02-2007, 03:23 PM   #25

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Safarova
Old 06-02-2007, 08:55 PM   #26

Brzezicki (sp?) lost
but I like Carlos Moyà

watched a little of Rafa - Montañés, after my match versus another Rafa (but bald ) and then Hewitt - Nieminem
how much I dislike Clayton, pft, but, I found, terrified, that I have the same amount of nervoust tics before serving (and a replica of his racket )
watched, too, two games of Sharapova vs Someoneova, but meh

is that Paolo Montero in your avatar, Paul?

Old 06-02-2007, 10:31 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by psichogaucho View Post
Brzezicki (sp?) lost
but I like Carlos Moyà

watched a little of Rafa - Montañés, after my match versus another Rafa (but bald ) and then Hewitt - Nieminem
how much I dislike Clayton, pft, but, I found, terrified, that I have the same amount of nervoust tics before serving (and a replica of his racket )

Old 06-03-2007, 04:46 AM   #28
country flag wenty

wenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck "Heavy D" against Kolya
wenty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:01 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by psichogaucho View Post
Brzezicki (sp?) lost
but I like Carlos Moyà

Yep it is he's my defensive idol

Ferrer

Jonas
Nalby

Ana
Lucie

I don't have many people left to cheer
Old 06-03-2007, 12:43 PM   #30

It's ok Paul Although I am rooting for Nikolay...
Hewitt vs. Nadal will be awesome (hopefully). Hewitt needs to put up a fight, make this thing an instant classic.