Takeback Tuesday!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-29-2007, 04:20 AM   #1
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Takeback Tuesday!!

Okay, what a dreadful result on Monday! After a 3-0 Sunday, I follow it up with and 0-3 Monday. I was really upset at the Tigers especially Granderson 0-4 5lob and that loser Todd Jones who should be retired by now. Here's hoping he gets hurt or better yet demoted!! On with the selections...

Atlanta -110 at Milwaukee
This should be a pitcher's duel as Smoltz comes up against Sheets. Smoltz is having another great year and has a good career mark against the Brew crew. As for Sheets, I am surprised he is doing so well but I suspect the bats will end up short in this one. Look for the Brewers to be handed their seventh straight loss tonight!

Detroit -155 at Tampa Bay
Okay, Jones aside, the Tigers were in control of last night's game. I am a little worried that it ends up being close again and that butt plug Jones has to come to close the game. That fear aside, the Tigers are a much better team than the Devil Rays and I just don't see them losing five in a row. Call me a glutton for punishment but I will side with the Tigers once again.

Baltimore -125 at Kansas City
I won't waste too much time with this one. Guthrie has pitched well lately for the Orioles and De La Rosa got smacked around for nine runs in his last outing. The Royals are mired in a horrible slump right now meaning they have come back to reality, they are just a bad team.

I will say this, I am tempted to side with the Indians tomorrow as Beckett has really struggled against the Indians in his career sporting a 0-2 record with a lofty 13.97 era!!

Good luck to all!!
callitasicit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2007, 10:15 AM   #2
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Takeback Tuesday!!

Tigers for me as well. Cleveland is coming up on the weekend and every game does count. Cleveland doesn't look like push overs so, Detroit better start winning again.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:03 PM   #3
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

GL guys

here's what I got:

Mets - 142 to win 2 units
Braves + 107 x 1 unit
Chisox + 121 x 1 unit
Rangers + 144 x 1 unit
Old 05-30-2007, 03:14 AM   #4
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by callitasicit View Post
Okay, what a dreadful result on Monday! After a 3-0 Sunday, I follow it up with and 0-3 Monday. I was really upset at the Tigers especially Granderson 0-4 5lob and that loser Todd Jones who should be retired by now. Here's hoping he gets hurt or better yet demoted!! On with the selections...

Atlanta -110 at Milwaukee
This should be a pitcher's duel as Smoltz comes up against Sheets. Smoltz is having another great year and has a good career mark against the Brew crew. As for Sheets, I am surprised he is doing so well but I suspect the bats will end up short in this one. Look for the Brewers to be handed their seventh straight loss tonight!

Detroit -155 at Tampa Bay
Okay, Jones aside, the Tigers were in control of last night's game. I am a little worried that it ends up being close again and that butt plug Jones has to come to close the game. That fear aside, the Tigers are a much better team than the Devil Rays and I just don't see them losing five in a row. Call me a glutton for punishment but I will side with the Tigers once again.

Baltimore -125 at Kansas City
I won't waste too much time with this one. Guthrie has pitched well lately for the Orioles and De La Rosa got smacked around for nine runs in his last outing. The Royals are mired in a horrible slump right now meaning they have come back to reality, they are just a bad team.

I will say this, I am tempted to side with the Indians tomorrow as Beckett has really struggled against the Indians in his career sporting a 0-2 record with a lofty 13.97 era!!

Good luck to all!!
Real disappointed in the Braves tonight but Detroit and Baltimore won so 2 out of 3 isn't too bad..
callitasicit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 04:54 AM   #5
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmkrz View Post
GL guys

here's what I got:

Mets - 142 to win 2 units WIN + 2 units
Braves + 107 x 1 unit LOSS - 1 unit
Chisox + 121 x 1 unit LOSS - 1 unit
Rangers + 144 x 1 unit WIN + 1.44 units
2-2 + 1.44 units, take that anytime.