Magical Monday? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-28-2007, 03:58 AM   #1
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Magical Monday?

Usually when I do well one day I usually follow it up with a stinker the next but I hope that doesn't occur with Monday's games.

Pittsburgh -115 at Cincinnati
Okay, another sweep can happen here and why not? Pittsburgh's bats are on right now and Lohse is pitching terrible right now. Snell is pitching great so it is worth a shot to side with the Pirates.

Detroit -145 at Tampa Bay
The Tigers got swept yesterday by the Indians in their own backyard so they will be in an ornery mood. The Devil Rays are pretty bad this year and Durbin has been effective.

Yankees -150 at Toronto
Yankees, another team to get swept on the weekend should be able to get to McGowan. I can't see the Yanks losing four in a row.

Good luck everyone!!!

Last edited by callitasicit : 05-28-2007 at 10:25 AM.
callitasicit is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2007, 06:23 PM   #2
country flag sploush

sploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Magical Monday?

One play for me today
Detroit -150
4R Roland Garros
Doubles
F: Doha [with Labamba], Newport, Indianapolis [with LaTenista]
SF: Delray Beach [with StrangeLove], Ordina Open [with SpadeaTT]
sploush is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 06:31 PM   #3
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

in on a bunch again

Fish + 152 x 1 unit
Rangers + 143 x 1 unit
Seattle + 145 x 1 unit
Tigers - 136 to win 1 unit
Baltimore -118 to win 2 units
Yanks -135 to win 2 units
Rox - 137 to win 1 unit

GL everyone
Old 05-29-2007, 02:22 AM   #4
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by callitasicit View Post
Usually when I do well one day I usually follow it up with a stinker the next but I hope that doesn't occur with Monday's games.

Pittsburgh -115 at Cincinnati
Okay, another sweep can happen here and why not? Pittsburgh's bats are on right now and Lohse is pitching terrible right now. Snell is pitching great so it is worth a shot to side with the Pirates.

Detroit -145 at Tampa Bay
The Tigers got swept yesterday by the Indians in their own backyard so they will be in an ornery mood. The Devil Rays are pretty bad this year and Durbin has been effective.

Yankees -150 at Toronto
Yankees, another team to get swept on the weekend should be able to get to McGowan. I can't see the Yanks losing four in a row.

Good luck everyone!!!
As the pattern continues I follow up a great night with a horrible one.
Just a comment on the Tigers, they really need a good stopper on their team as Doug Jones sucks shit!!! He had a 5-4 lead in the ninth and blew it once again. Don't get me started on the Yanks, they are terrible this year and I don't see things getting better. Where is their offense??
callitasicit is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:43 AM   #5
country flag sploush

sploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond reputesploush has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sploush View Post
One play for me today
Detroit -150
loss
Todd jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by callitasicit View Post
As the pattern continues I follow up a great night with a horrible one.
Just a comment on the Tigers, they really need a good stopper on their team as Doug Jones sucks shit!!! He had a 5-4 lead in the ninth and blew it once again. Don't get me started on the Yanks, they are terrible this year and I don't see things getting better. Where is their offense??
you are absolutely right, the Tigers need a decent closer, jones sucks!!!
4R Roland Garros
Doubles
F: Doha [with Labamba], Newport, Indianapolis [with LaTenista]
SF: Delray Beach [with StrangeLove], Ordina Open [with SpadeaTT]
sploush is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 04:00 AM   #6
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

the yanks loss I can live with, they are way underperforming and ran into a hot kid today it happens but the Todd Jones meltdown in the 9th is the one that pisses me off. The yanks cost me more in terms of losses but they were never in the freakin game, the rays had no right winning that game.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:00 PM   #7
country flag flmmkrz

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmkrz View Post
in on a bunch again

Fish + 152 x 1 unit
Rangers + 143 x 1 unit
Seattle + 145 x 1 unit
Tigers - 136 to win 1 unit
Baltimore -118 to win 2 units
Yanks -135 to win 2 units
Rox - 137 to win 1 unit

GL everyone