Redesign Comments, what do you think? - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-27-2007, 02:02 AM   #106
country flag Bagelicious

Bagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Redesign Comments, what do you think?

New skin was way too busy for me...and I'm on dialup. Back to the blue and loving it.

I smell bagels!!! Lots of them!!!
Bagelicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2007, 04:58 AM   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
Every credit card transaction I've ever done with paypal has been instant, at least in terms of it showing up in my paypal account as the money being sent Dunno if that would have meant quicker results here at MTF, I honestly don't remember what happened when I paid for MTF, it was almost 2 years ago, too long ago for me to remember

But I pay all of my bills online, some via credit card, and the ones I pay by credit card tend to show up a day or two sooner than the ones where I have it debit from my checking account. But that's just my experience with my various utilities, i suppose it could be purely coincidental
I don't know about MTF either, but it seems like I did the same thing last time (e check) and it cleared in like 3 days. But this time I got caught by a weekend and a holiday And I don't really know if a credit card would have worked for me since I'm not the primary person on the account
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 05:03 AM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91 View Post
I didn't mind my birthday being public in my profile, so that if someone wanted to look it up, they could, but I don't see the point of having it next to every post someone makes. I am not really in love with seeing Age: 22 next to all of my post, I do not even remotely understand why age is relevant. There's an option to display age and birthday and one to just display age, but there isn't one to just display birthday. I'd much rather display just my birthday than my age. Using this system I'm going to have to hide first and just drill it into everyone.... SEPTEMBER 1 is the day you need to remember.
Huh? I thought your birthdate and therefore your age could be hidden, if you wanted them to be Why would a person's age be on their posts?
Old 05-27-2007, 05:18 AM   #109
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
And I don't really know if a credit card would have worked for me since I'm not the primary person on the account
I doubt you'll have any trouble using a credit card even you're not the primary person on the account. I know a guy used his wife's credit card to pay in a supermarket, the cashier took a look at the card and then at him, didn't say anything and process the transaction I also know a guy used his girlfriend's credit card.

Quote:
Huh? I thought your birthdate and therefore your age could be hidden, if you wanted them to be Why would a person's age be on their posts?
In your user profile, if you didn't say hide your birthday blah blah blah, your age will show up under your location in your every posts.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 05:59 AM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I doubt you'll have any trouble using a credit card even you're not the primary person on the account. I know a guy used his wife's credit card to pay in a supermarket, the cashier took a look at the card and then at him, didn't say anything and process the transaction I also know a guy used his girlfriend's credit card.

In your user profile, if you didn't say hide your birthday blah blah blah, your age will show up under your location in your every posts.
About your credit card stories. But I don't know if it would have worked in the PayPal site--anyway I have already done an e check It seems my e check may be slower than my normal checks Thank goodness I did say hide my birthday in my profile--who wants to see their age on every post
Old 05-27-2007, 11:56 AM   #111
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

And I don't mind my birthday being in my profile, it was just it being on all of my posts that was kind of unnecessary

Luckily I use the old skin so I don't see everyone's. I don't really care how old people are here

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 02:11 PM   #112
country flag gusman890

gusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond repute

I personally like the old design better.

just my 2 cents

I'm an American who loves clay tennis and the clay season...what is wrong with that picture?
gusman890 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:19 AM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91 View Post
And I don't mind my birthday being in my profile, it was just it being on all of my posts that was kind of unnecessary

Luckily I use the old skin so I don't see everyone's. I don't really care how old people are here
I use the old skin also so I guess that is why I didn't know what you were talking about at first. I would like to see a poll to determine if more people are using the new skin or the old one. But I don't know how to do a poll
Old 05-28-2007, 04:24 AM   #114
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I use the old skin also so I guess that is why I didn't know what you were talking about at first. I would like to see a poll to determine if more people are using the new skin or the old one. But I don't know how to do a poll
Maybe this will help you.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/faq....b_poll_explain
jeahhh! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:58 AM   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobear View Post
Thanks I'll give it a try
Old 05-28-2007, 11:39 AM   #116
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone! I liked so far! But I missed the quick way to go from one forum to other tennis forum, the little box in the right conner. The only time I can o that is while you are on main page, if you wanna go to the players forum, now you need to to 3 different pages everytime. The other way was much easier and fast, you could go easily from GM to any players' forum. That is one of my suggestion, and like WTA, it would be nice have Senior, junior member qualification, it is much better than registered user!!
Thank you!! And tks fro your great job at home!!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:59 PM   #117
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

At the bottom right corner of all the pages you have a pull-down menu with every forum at MTF. That's the one I've always used

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:05 PM   #118
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

I see!! Tks!!!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 08:33 PM   #119
country flag MaryWalsh

MaryWalsh has a reputation beyond reputeMaryWalsh has a reputation beyond reputeMaryWalsh has a reputation beyond reputeMaryWalsh has a reputation beyond reputeMaryWalsh has a reputation beyond reputeMaryWalsh has a reputation beyond reputeMaryWalsh has a reputation beyond reputeMaryWalsh has a reputation beyond reputeMaryWalsh has a reputation beyond reputeMaryWalsh has a reputation beyond reputeMaryWalsh has a reputation beyond repute

switched to old skin after 5 minutes. prefer the wider format, prefer the paler colors overall. the color scheme on the new skin, dark gray and dark blue, was not appealing to me. very grateful the old skin is available.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:04 AM   #120
country flag Yappa

Yappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond repute

I switched back to the old design, right away.

Isn't it possible to pay with CC without using PayPal?

And would it be possible to avoid getting that (in my mind) ugly "Premium Member" thingie under your name?