State of Origin #1 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-24-2007, 11:36 PM   #61
country flag breadman7

breadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: State of Origin #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Get em next time champ Blues 13+ EASY,getting on early aswell
Sorry Freak but nsw are gone this year and maybe the next 4 for 5. Had your moments but now Johns is gone along with a few forwards it is time for NSW to wait and get some passionate classy players. You did well to get 1 series ahead of us but now its our turn to kick away. Why I think we will go 3-0 this year is the motivation to win at telstra and if we win there they will flog you in the 3rd back home. Thinking 13+ there too. Anyway good luck with your 13+. Cheers

Seeya next year Blue boys for another beating
breadman7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2007, 10:19 AM   #62
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadman7 View Post
Sorry Freak but nsw are gone this year and maybe the next 4 for 5. Had your moments but now Johns is gone along with a few forwards it is time for NSW to wait and get some passionate classy players. You did well to get 1 series ahead of us but now its our turn to kick away. Why I think we will go 3-0 this year is the motivation to win at telstra and if we win there they will flog you in the 3rd back home. Thinking 13+ there too. Anyway good luck with your 13+. Cheers
Fair enough Breadman spoken like a TRUE QUEENSLANDER No way this series is a sweep,Blues will win game 2 and comfortably,we still have the talent no doubt but everyone knows nowadays with Johns gone its gonna be harder to win away,but insaying that the Blues were the better team in the first 20 mins or so which is a good sign!!Passion is a understatement and yes you guys seems to have it more so then the Blues for whateva soo reason Blues still got a hell of a list no doubt in my mind and will make it up in game 2 mate,on behalf of our good mate Bolar Bolar -Mark My Words
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 01:21 AM   #63
country flag breadman7

breadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Fair enough Breadman spoken like a TRUE QUEENSLANDER No way this series is a sweep,Blues will win game 2 and comfortably,we still have the talent no doubt but everyone knows nowadays with Johns gone its gonna be harder to win away,but insaying that the Blues were the better team in the first 20 mins or so which is a good sign!!Passion is a understatement and yes you guys seems to have it more so then the Blues for whateva soo reason Blues still got a hell of a list no doubt in my mind and will make it up in game 2 mate,on behalf of our good mate Bolar Bolar -Mark My Words
lol. Yes i am a true queenslander but these comments were from the head not the heart. Few years ago when Johns and Buderus Menzies etc etc were at their peak i was on NSW. I try not to bet with my heart which is very hard to do but i have learned the hard way namely by betting on brisbane ats. Real bad move for 2 years. yes im a slow learner. But sorry mate at the moment no way nsw wins game 2 but there is 3 weeks to go and a lot can happen in those 3 weeks. Good to see the Cowboys brake their origin voodoo. There a big chance this year for the gf.

p.s. you were one of the people i followed lol good luck this weekend on the punt mate.

Seeya next year Blue boys for another beating
breadman7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:22 AM   #64
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadman7 View Post
lol. Yes i am a true queenslander but these comments were from the head not the heart. Few years ago when Johns and Buderus Menzies etc etc were at their peak i was on NSW. I try not to bet with my heart which is very hard to do but i have learned the hard way namely by betting on brisbane ats. Real bad move for 2 years. yes im a slow learner. But sorry mate at the moment no way nsw wins game 2 but there is 3 weeks to go and a lot can happen in those 3 weeks. Good to see the Cowboys brake their origin voodoo. There a big chance this year for the gf.

p.s. you were one of the people i followed lol good luck this weekend on the punt mate.
Good luck my friend,doesnt matter if your a slow learner as long as you learn on the way!!!The problem with Cowboys making the Final is that they have to face either Melbourne or Manly and at this stage i can see them getting past either of them but funnier things have happened,especailly if injuries are brought to the surface!!!For me i cant see Blues losing infront of hopefuly 80,000+,just hope Mason is right for that game!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote