Interviews, audios, videos... - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-05-2007, 12:40 PM   #166
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interviews, audios, videos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilibel13 View Post
PS linus the link works ,but you need a licence because the vid come from fench open site
merci

sorry, whats the link you mentioned? the sendspace provided by Ome or the lequipe one? I could manage to load the latter but sendspace gave me no answer still
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2007, 12:38 PM   #167
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielafrenchfan View Post
Thank you so very much

OMG!!!! That was... HOTTTTTT
And what has he done with the hair?

BTW, what did he say?
Old 05-25-2007, 12:46 PM   #168
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

really bad I cant load on dailymotion for a long time

I cant see Paulo this time... again
Old 05-25-2007, 12:56 PM   #169
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
really bad I cant load on dailymotion for a long time

I cant see Paulo this time... again
I can't let that happen. At least you have got to see his weird hair style and the biceps
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (46.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 02.jpg (46.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 03.jpg (48.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 04.jpg (45.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 05.jpg (47.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 06.jpg (39.8 KB, 17 views)
Old 05-25-2007, 01:16 PM   #170
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

I've only watched the first part so far...but OMG, he does look HOT. He seems to keep going shorter and shorter with his hair, and I thought I liked it best a bit longer but It looks great....and that black shirt WOW

I was surprised to see the little clip of basketball highlights at the end before it cuts out. The Detroit Pistons (one of the teams shown there) are my home states pro basketball (NBA) team and my favorite team. Go Pistons

Sorry for going off topic....I'm off to watch the other video now.
Invisible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:55 PM   #171
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
I've only watched the first part so far...but OMG, he does look HOT. He seems to keep going shorter and shorter with his hair, and I thought I liked it best a bit longer but It looks great....and that black shirt WOW

I was surprised to see the little clip of basketball highlights at the end before it cuts out. The Detroit Pistons (one of the teams shown there) are my home states pro basketball (NBA) team and my favorite team. Go Pistons

Sorry for going off topic....I'm off to watch the other video now.
He's getting hotter

I used to like Lakers way back when Derek Fisher was playing. I don't get much of NBA coverage in Thailand
Pistons leads 2-0 already 2 more Spurs & Duncan ahead
Old 05-25-2007, 03:13 PM   #172
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
I can't let that happen. At least you have got to see his weird hair style and the biceps
thank you dear

while it makes me more eager to see an active Paulo via video I think maybe no one could down this
Old 05-25-2007, 03:31 PM   #173
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He's getting hotter

I used to like Lakers way back when Derek Fisher was playing. I don't get much of NBA coverage in Thailand
Pistons leads 2-0 already 2 more Spurs & Duncan ahead
He sure is

I've been a Piston fan since I was young...since the Isiah Thomas days, then I lost interest until Grant Hill came along..then he left the team and I didn't have a favorite player (I seem to stick with the team, not a certain player though this year I kind of took Orlando as my second favorite team since that is where Grant Hill has been playing and they also got Carlos Arroyo from the Pistons) so I guess I lost interest again. I'm not sure what got me watching again. I don't exactly have a favorite player now, they are just a really good team. I don't like the Bulls, never have since the Michael Jordan, Scotty Pippen days and I don't like The Spurs...I guess it's because they beat the Pistons for the Championship a couple years ago. Maybe the Pistons will have a chance at revenge this year.

Sorry to fill the thread with Basketball talk. I've just always been a big sports fan...Basketball, Baseball, Hockey (The Red Wings lost ), NASCAR Racing, and of course now Tennis. I also used to love watching Gymnastics. I love all the competition....too bad I suck at every sport. I finally gave up trying in fear of embarrassing myself I do have the desire to play tennis, but nobody around to play with

Back to Paulo talk now...sometime I'll have to reload the second part of the video. It seemed to stop in the middle....darn dial-up internet I guess
Old 05-25-2007, 04:17 PM   #174
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BTW, what did he say?
He doesn't say anything new, it's very general, Casablanca, the past 4 years, his match against Nadal last year... You already know everything, he doesn't talk about his hip. He sounds very confident for RG, so I guess he feels fine.
Hagelauer said he might pull a Forget and become a top player at the age of 25.
At the end, they speak about some poll in the FHM magazine with Golovin, Sharapova and Manaudou and ask him who he prefers, but he can't really talk about that because his gf is watching, he says.
C'est tout.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:24 PM   #175
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
thank you dear

while it makes me more eager to see an active Paulo via video I think maybe no one could down this
I'm so sorry I couldn't help you with the video
Old 05-25-2007, 04:29 PM   #176
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
He doesn't say anything new, it's very general, Casablanca, the past 4 years, his match against Nadal last year... You already know everything, he doesn't talk about his hip. He sounds very confident for RG, so I guess he feels fine.
Hagelauer said he might pull a Forget and become a top player at the age of 25.
At the end, they speak about some poll in the FHM magazine with Golovin, Sharapova and Manaudou and ask him who he prefers, but he can't really talk about that because his gf is watching, he says.
C'est tout.
Thank you, my angel

His reaction to that FHM part was pretty cute And Golovin is

I knew what he was going to say about those girls. He's afraid of his gf as usuall I bet this new look was developed by her. Thank God she has style.
Old 05-25-2007, 04:31 PM   #177
country flag Ome

Quote:
Download links if you prefer :

introduction > http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=VFCV3XFZ
interview > http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=9QIHG789

Thank you
You're too kind. I have two angels today
Old 05-25-2007, 04:43 PM   #178
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
I've been a Piston fan since I was young...since the Isiah Thomas days, then I lost interest until Grant Hill came along..then he left the team and I didn't have a favorite player (I seem to stick with the team, not a certain player though this year I kind of took Orlando as my second favorite team since that is where Grant Hill has been playing and they also got Carlos Arroyo from the Pistons) so I guess I lost interest again. I'm not sure what got me watching again. I don't exactly have a favorite player now, they are just a really good team. I don't like the Bulls, never have since the Michael Jordan, Scotty Pippen days and I don't like The Spurs...I guess it's because they beat the Pistons for the Championship a couple years ago. Maybe the Pistons will have a chance at revenge this year.

Sorry to fill the thread with Basketball talk. I've just always been a big sports fan...Basketball, Baseball, Hockey (The Red Wings lost ), NASCAR Racing, and of course now Tennis. I also used to love watching Gymnastics. I love all the competition....too bad I suck at every sport. I finally gave up trying in fear of embarrassing myself I do have the desire to play tennis, but nobody around to play with

Back to Paulo talk now...sometime I'll have to reload the second part of the video. It seemed to stop in the middle....darn dial-up internet I guess
Totally off topic:

I've always liked certain players. (Rodman, MJ, Pippen, Kobe, AI, Duncan, Fisher, etc.) I just enjoy their amazing skill I used to like Lakers when Shaq, Kobe and Fisher were in the team. I saw them once and actually got to see Fisher in person He's so... small He's pretty much a nobody compared to Shaq/Kobe but he's always been my favorite one.

I'd be happy if Pistons wins

I spent some years in the US so I do like NBA, NFL and MLB. I didn't know much about hockey just didn't have a chance to see it. All I knew about it was from that Mighty Ducks movies I love football/soccer, like swimming and I've also come to enjoy golf because of Paulo

I'm better at sports than studying. Always use them as excuse to get away from school or homework

You can come and play tennis with me anytime
Old 05-26-2007, 04:25 AM   #179
country flag Invisible

Quote:
Totally off topic:

I'd be happy if Pistons wins

I spent some years in the US so I do like NBA, NFL and MLB. I didn't know much about hockey just didn't have a chance to see it. All I knew about it was from that Mighty Ducks movies I love football/soccer, like swimming and I've also come to enjoy golf because of Paulo

You can come and play tennis with me anytime

Cool

Where in the US have you been?

Thanks for the invite, I wish I could
Old 05-26-2007, 05:31 AM   #180
country flag linus

Quote:
Download links if you prefer :

introduction > http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=VFCV3XFZ
interview > http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=9QIHG789

really a huge hand to me

very luckily MEGA works well for my computer/net

Quote:
I'm so sorry I couldn't help you with the video
you have favoured me I saw Paulo already, love him more