2006 pictures - Page 33 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-19-2007, 05:25 PM   #481
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2006 pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Thanks for the constant updates about not retiring, Guille.

Meanwhile, ever heard of a tennis court?
LMAO! That was awesome!

Thanks for the pics, Fran and Legion. It's nice to see recent pics of Guille and all his...hotness.

To answer Tanga's question, I've heard that Fede is a pretty mellow kid...and he swears alot. Probably got that from Guille. My infamous friend I continue to mention met him a couple of years ago. He had just lost (to the Bruno kid) and didn't seem to be in the greatest of moods (like his brother), but when she approached him, he was really nice, gave her a hug and kiss.
He does seem like a proud kid, though. He's also very opinionated. But I really don't have much to go on so, we'll learn more when he turns pro.

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2007, 08:40 PM   #482
country flag Haile Selassie

Haile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
"Full of himself"? Not the exact translation, but I think that's the idea. And yes, I agree, lol.
The second pic is hilarious with all the young guys having the same haircut.
Thanks for the pics, Legion Argentina! Are you one of the "Beatles" in the second pic?

Here's a pic from yesterday (it's 2007, but never mind):

He was at some event and gave a little interview, but he didn't say anything, apparently, just that he isn't retiring. (http://www.ole.clarin.com/notas/2007.../01421572.html).
Im not there

Federico Coria has a unique personality

.Kuerten.Federer.Gaudio.Coria.Santoro.Gasquet.Araz i.Qureshi.Bopanna.
Calleri.Pella.Collarini.Estrella.Zeballos.Safin.Lo pez.Rochus.Malisse

.Wayne & Byron Black.T Martin.TJohansson.Vilas.Clerc.Jaite.
Haile Selassie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 09:19 PM   #483
country flag gigi51

gigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond repute

And what is the personality of fede coria ??
gigi51 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 02:21 AM   #484
country flag Washa Koroleva

Washa Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, he's still so adorable.

I want more
Washa Koroleva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 02:23 AM   #485

Washa Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion Argentina View Post
New pics
Guille with his brother Federico (COSAT junior player) in the "quinta" (maybe finca in english?) of Coria family

Do all guys in Argentina wear their hair like those boys?!

I'm not too sure whether I like it
Old 05-20-2007, 02:39 AM   #486

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Fede's hair looks awful. Man I'd love to walk in his room one night with some scissors!!! I don't mind Guille's much in that last pic. At least it's not in his face -.-'

Old 05-21-2007, 01:05 AM   #487

Guille looks fine... the others look just... EMO!!!
Old 05-21-2007, 09:22 AM   #488
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind Federico's hair I find it actually kinda cute

I wanna see new pics with Guille on a tennis court

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 12:44 PM   #489

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washa Koroleva View Post
Guille looks fine... the others look just... EMO!!!
LMAO! That's a great way to put it.

By the way I finally got around to reading that "article" to that pic of Guille at that event. He was at a benifit for schools for disabled kids (if I'm reading it right) and the Secratary of Sports for the Province of Santa Fe was there, too. So apparently it was a big deal. Guille seems pretty dedicated to this stuff, also for the kids with trisomy 21...or down syndrome. Kudos to Guille for doing something important during his time off, besides going to all those blasted River games.

Old 05-21-2007, 04:16 PM   #490
country flag Haile Selassie

Haile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond reputeHaile Selassie has a reputation beyond repute

Yes the new boys generation wear like that their hair

Fede personality:
*Like hanging out with friends.
*Like going out dancing :dancer:
*Has good relantioships with his brothers..

.Kuerten.Federer.Gaudio.Coria.Santoro.Gasquet.Araz i.Qureshi.Bopanna.
Calleri.Pella.Collarini.Estrella.Zeballos.Safin.Lo pez.Rochus.Malisse

.Wayne & Byron Black.T Martin.TJohansson.Vilas.Clerc.Jaite.
Haile Selassie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote