Confirmed Teams and Players (updated 5/19/07) - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-13-2007, 01:12 PM   #46
country flag kiwi10is

kiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confirmed Teams and Players (updated 5/11/07)

I am sure the WTC management will pay for it. They are happy to have Chile and they will pay 5000 Euro to have Massu there.
kiwi10is is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2007, 02:22 PM   #47
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute

It's ironic that Gonzalez was complaining of lack of matches in on clay, now he's just reached the Rome final so playing here wouldn't be that necessary anymore.
shotgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:11 PM   #48
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

The third man of the Chilean team will be Julio Peralta. Feña announced the news on his official website.

Peralta, 25 years old, has no ranking at the moment, and retired in 2004 due to many injuries, and apparently, he wants to come back.

Garcia and Capdeville will play the qualies in Paris.

But, it's sure that Fernando and Nicolas will play all the matches in Dusseldorf.

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:30 AM   #49
country flag kiwi10is

kiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enqvistfan View Post
But, it's sure that Fernando and Nicolas will play all the matches in Dusseldorf.
yes it is. Nicolas is officialy out of the acceptance list for Poertschach and he doesn`t have to pay anything. The reason for his withdrawal was "released from the TD to play Dusseldorf" The ATP allowed him to withdraw from Poertschach
Old 05-16-2007, 10:32 AM   #50
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Any word on who the Germans will field yet? Kiefer looks to have pulled out of Roland Garros so I doubt he'll be Dusseldorf - and Haas with his injury seems unlikely to play too.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:14 PM   #51
country flag kiwi10is

Kiwi's wrist is healed but he withdrew from WTC and Roland Garros because he needs more practice for his comeback and a comeback on clay wouldn`t be good. He'll comeback in Halle for Gerry Weber Open. At least that`s the last news I heard from him. Tommy is getting treatment in Florida and is planing to play the WTC but still nothing is sure. Kohlschreiber, Waske, Kohlmann and Becker were also chosen by Patrik Kühnen. If Tommy cannot play Florian Mayer will be in the team.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:22 PM   #52
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Kiwi, it wasn't a question I wanted to say that now, it's sure that Fernando and Nico will play all the matches in Dusseldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi10is View Post
yes it is. Nicolas is officialy out of the acceptance list for Poertschach and he doesn`t have to pay anything. The reason for his withdrawal was "released from the TD to play Dusseldorf" The ATP allowed him to withdraw from Poertschach

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 05-17-2007, 02:07 PM   #53
country flag Rodrigo76

Rodrigo76 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by enqvistfan View Post
Sorry Kiwi, it wasn't a question I wanted to say that now, it's sure that Fernando and Nico will play all the matches in Dusseldorf
yes, y think the same...maybe peralta will play some doubles matches...but im not sure.
Rodrigo76 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 02:10 PM   #54
country flag Rodrigo76

Rodrigo76 is on a distinguished road

when appears the groups?...
Rodrigo76 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 02:32 PM   #55
country flag enqvistfan

I think he'll be the sparring partner, and for him, it will be a good experience to be in the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo76 View Post
yes, y think the same...maybe peralta will play some doubles matches...but im not sure.

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 05-17-2007, 02:39 PM   #56
country flag HEiKE

HEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo76 View Post
when appears the groups?...
Draws will be made friday afternoon as far as I know. That's what it was the past years.

I so can't wait, I will be there all week long :-)
HEiKE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 04:09 PM   #57
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEiKE View Post
Draws will be made friday afternoon as far as I know. That's what it was the past years.

I so can't wait, I will be there all week long :-)
lucky you, i love Düsseldorf, such a lovely place.

Go Czech guys Berdych & Stepanek