The "Nope, it wasn't Sushi. He just sucks" ROME MASTERS thread - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-15-2007, 09:03 PM   #286
country flag carroll

carroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Nope, it wasn't Sushi. He just sucks" ROME MASTERS thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb6687 View Post
why is Marat angry at Juanqui? They have never had a rival or anything...wassup?
They had an argument during Hambourg but i don't remember in which year sorry... On a point, Marat starts arguing with the umpire about a call or i don't know what and it lasts too long at the taste of Juanqui's coach who, as Marat said, asked Juanqui to "make him shut his mouth" or something like that... Marat heard, of course doesn't like it and doesn't like either to see the Spaniard coming to the umpire to order him to make Marat play... Well i remember Juanqui never reckon that his coach was this rude and trying to take all this down but too late...

Marat was hurt, saying something like "i've grown up in Spain with that guy, we know each other since we're 14 and here is how he treat me!" Well since that time, it's not the big friendship... Not the same argument than the one with Roddick (and i recall that we still don't know what happened because Marat refuse to tell it so sorry for my own curiosity )... I guess that women are not the only one to be involved in that kind of "I don't want to speak to you anymore" stuff !

But when Marat feels betrayed or so... Well, nothing serious anyway because he still said okay to train with Juanqui so i guess he doesn't hate him !

When you win, when you lose, when you smile or when you're mad : Marat you're still the best to watch.

"Just give yourself the opportunity, give yourself the chance. You have to
be happy with what you have achieved and don't take any notice if somebody
tells you that you should have achieved much more. You have achieved what
you have achieved. Nobody can take that away and you have a clear
conscience." Marat
carroll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2007, 09:06 PM   #287
country flag carroll

carroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
How could you have left a scene like that
Because that guy has the habit to train around noon or 1 pm when it's awfully hot out there and of course without shadow anywhere so i was near to be 100% burnt and was begging for water And also there was nice matches to watch on center court and Marat was training on the court that was really far from the crowd and with his shirt on (he should be forced to train shirtless at least 5 or 10 minutes per training ) But for his skin i guess it's better if he stays cover : be reasonable Marat, that's a good start !

When you win, when you lose, when you smile or when you're mad : Marat you're still the best to watch.

"Just give yourself the opportunity, give yourself the chance. You have to
be happy with what you have achieved and don't take any notice if somebody
tells you that you should have achieved much more. You have achieved what
you have achieved. Nobody can take that away and you have a clear
conscience." Marat
carroll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:22 AM   #288
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

It was in Hamburg 2005 and yes I call Marat out on that, he was the one acting like a 5-year-old whining to the press after the match even if he said Juanqui acted like a 5-year-old.
See, I am not blind.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:41 AM   #289
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
It was in Hamburg 2005 and yes I call Marat out on that, he was the one acting like a 5-year-old whining to the press after the match even if he said Juanqui acted like a 5-year-old.
See, I am not blind.
I sometimes think that Marat is not just 14 years old kid in some respect, he has a mentality of a kid grown up in orphanage.
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 11:24 AM   #290
country flag flavia_am

flavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond reputeflavia_am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carroll View Post
They had an argument during Hambourg but i don't remember in which year sorry... On a point, Marat starts arguing with the umpire about a call or i don't know what and it lasts too long at the taste of Juanqui's coach who, as Marat said, asked Juanqui to "make him shut his mouth" or something like that... Marat heard, of course doesn't like it and doesn't like either to see the Spaniard coming to the umpire to order him to make Marat play... Well i remember Juanqui never reckon that his coach was this rude and trying to take all this down but too late...

Marat was hurt, saying something like "i've grown up in Spain with that guy, we know each other since we're 14 and here is how he treat me!" Well since that time, it's not the big friendship... Not the same argument than the one with Roddick (and i recall that we still don't know what happened because Marat refuse to tell it so sorry for my own curiosity )... I guess that women are not the only one to be involved in that kind of "I don't want to speak to you anymore" stuff !

But when Marat feels betrayed or so... Well, nothing serious anyway because he still said okay to train with Juanqui so i guess he doesn't hate him !

Marat, I'm totally with you.

¡¡¡¡Patatum!!!!
Julio
flavia_am is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 11:31 AM   #291
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote