James Ward - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-17-2007, 06:16 PM   #16
country flag johnnylad

johnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: James Ward

he HAS TO play whoever is in front of him. (I don't think he pretends to have reached the pinnacle of his career just yet.)

you DON'T HAVE TO slag off whoever is in front of you.

Laurent Rochette is next. 6th seed. Rising through the rankings pretty fast. Will be a strong test for James.

ANDY MURRAY

JAMES WARD
DAN EVANS/ALEX SLABINSKY/ALEX BOGDANOVIC
MORGAN PHILLIPS
JAMIE BAKER/ROSS HUTCHINS
http://www.britishtennis.net
johnnylad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2007, 09:06 PM   #17
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylad View Post
he HAS TO play whoever is in front of him. (I don't think he pretends to have reached the pinnacle of his career just yet.)

you DON'T HAVE TO slag off whoever is in front of you.

Laurent Rochette is next. 6th seed. Rising through the rankings pretty fast. Will be a strong test for James.
you really are so easy to annoy
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 07:48 PM   #18
country flag johnnylad

johnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond repute

you really ar epretty sad for wanting to

not but pity

ANDY MURRAY

JAMES WARD
MORGAN PHILLIPS
Old 04-19-2007, 06:45 AM   #19
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute

i think its pitiful that you can't take a joke
Old 04-20-2007, 09:21 AM   #20
country flag johnnylad

R2: James Ward WR 853 beat (6) Laurent Rochette (FRA) WR 629 by 7-6(1) 7-6(5)

it when the joke IS pitiful that I don't laugh.
Why don't you try ACTUAL humour, rather than slagging people off and dressing people down.

ANDY MURRAY

JAMES WARD
MORGAN PHILLIPS
Old 04-20-2007, 07:26 PM   #21
country flag johnnylad

James bt Coll ranked over 100 places above him 6-3 6-2 in the quarters.

He lost out to Guillermo Alcaide 6-2 6-2 in the semis.

Good week for James. 4 points will take him to into the top 800 somewhere between 770 and 787.....

ANDY MURRAY

JAMES WARD
MORGAN PHILLIPS
Old 04-30-2007, 11:13 AM   #22
country flag johnnylad

It took him up 91 places to 765!!

James has a wildcard in Bournemouth this week

ANDY MURRAY

JAMES WARD
MORGAN PHILLIPS
Old 05-05-2007, 06:48 PM   #23
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Lost in the first round of Bournemouth (GB F9) to Laurent Recouderc 6-2 7-5.

But there's no shame in this loss. He was the #3 seed and he went on to win the tournament, quite comfortably.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:20 PM   #24
country flag johnnylad

it was the worst possible draw.

James was offered a Wilcard in Edinburgh but declined.

Greece F2 next week

ANDY MURRAY

JAMES WARD
MORGAN PHILLIPS
Old 05-13-2007, 08:08 PM   #25
country flag johnnylad

James is seeded 7 in Greece F2.

The event is on hard which is not known to be his best surface (clay) but which he obviously is able to practice on at the equelite academy where he trains...

ANDY MURRAY

JAMES WARD
MORGAN PHILLIPS
Old 05-15-2007, 09:29 PM   #26
country flag jazar

that greece f2 must really be a shit tournament, judging by the amount of brits playing it. i know a couple of the people playing it and they really shouldnt be in it
Old 05-15-2007, 09:33 PM   #27
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
that greece f2 must really be a shit tournament, judging by the amount of brits playing it. i know a couple of the people playing it and they really shouldnt be in it
[this is all that you could come up with?]

So who do you know?

Supporting British tennis at: http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/
JustJames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:36 PM   #28
country flag jazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesObv. View Post
[this is all that you could come up with?]

So who do you know?
miles, sean and alex
Old 05-15-2007, 09:38 PM   #29
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
miles, sean and alex
Ah rite..

How do you know the 3 of them?

Supporting British tennis at: http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/
JustJames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:39 PM   #30
country flag jazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesObv. View Post
Ah rite..

How do you know the 3 of them?
like me, they are all kent lads