Grinder's Basketball Thread. - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-04-2007, 11:53 PM   #16
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grinder's Hoops and MLB Rampage

Record 10-13 (-2.46 units)

Raptors over Nets @ 4.80 (5 units to win 19 units)
Raptors 1st half over Nets @ 3.00 (5 units to win 10 units)
Toronto +1.5 1st quarter @ 2.40 (5 units to win 7 units)
Toronto +7.5 @ 2.06 (4.72 units to win 5 units)
-The odds on this are shocking, in my opinion. I know the last game they played in New Jersey was a blowout, but the Raptors jumped on them early in game 5 without Bosh. Calderon and Bargnani singlehandedly ran rampantly on the Nets and contained Carter and Jefferson and forced turnovers on Kidd. If the supporting cast does their job and Bosh actually shows up tonight, I can easily see this series going to a game 7.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2007, 04:26 AM   #17
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
Record 10-13 (-2.46 units)

Raptors over Nets @ 4.80 (5 units to win 19 units)
Raptors 1st half over Nets @ 3.00 (5 units to win 10 units)
Toronto +1.5 1st quarter @ 2.40 (5 units to win 7 units)
Toronto +7.5 @ 2.06 (4.72 units to win 5 units)
-The odds on this are shocking, in my opinion. I know the last game they played in New Jersey was a blowout, but the Raptors jumped on them early in game 5 without Bosh. Calderon and Bargnani singlehandedly ran rampantly on the Nets and contained Carter and Jefferson and forced turnovers on Kidd. If the supporting cast does their job and Bosh actually shows up tonight, I can easily see this series going to a game 7.
Loss
Win
Win
Win

Finally getting into some rhythm, a shame that Calderon couldn't get that pass up high enough to Bosh or I could be up +30 units.

Record 13-14 (+14.54 units)
Old 05-05-2007, 10:45 PM   #18
country flag Grinder

Record 13-14 (+14.54 units)

Bulls over Pistons @ 3.00 (10 units to win 20 units)
Bulls 1st half @ 2.42 (3.52 units to win 5 units)

Last edited by Grinder : 05-06-2007 at 02:53 PM. Reason: had the wrong record posted
Grinder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 02:55 PM   #19
country flag Grinder

Record 13-16 (+1.02 units)

CSKA Moscow over Panathinaikos @ 2.76 (5.68 units to win 10 units)
Unicaja over Tau @ 3.95 (3.39 units to win 10 units)
Suns -4.5 over Spurs @ 1.97 (10.31 units to win 10 units)
Old 05-06-2007, 05:33 PM   #20
country flag Grinder

Nets over Cavs @ 3.60 (7.7 units to win 20 units)
Nets over Cavs 1st half @ 2.74 (4.6 units to win 8 units)
-Ridiculous odds, the Nets are clearly the superior team.

Old 05-07-2007, 10:38 PM   #21
country flag Grinder

Record 15-18 (-1.59 units)

Warriors over Jazz @ 2.70 (14.71 units to win 25 units)
-The Warriors don't care where they are, they'll destroy the Jazz. They've got Barnes, Jackson, Davis, Pietrus, Richardson, and Harrington to knock down threes and all of them plus Biedrins have an inside game. Small ball works and they proved it against the Mavs.

Bulls over Pistons @ 3.35 (6.39 units to win 15 units)
Old 05-09-2007, 12:04 AM   #22
country flag Grinder

Nets over Cavs @ 2.84 (10.87 units to win 20 units)
Old 05-09-2007, 12:19 AM   #23
bad gambler

I'm with you on the Nets today
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:46 AM   #24
country flag Grinder

Nets are busting my balls man.

Suns -4.5 @ 2.00 (20 units)
Old 05-10-2007, 12:57 AM   #25
country flag Grinder

Warriors @ 2.72 (17.44 units to win 20)
Warriors 1st Half @ 2.20 (8.33 units to win 10)
Old 05-10-2007, 01:04 AM   #26
bad gambler

Do you play totals in NBA as well or just stick with sides?
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 01:09 AM   #27
country flag Grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Do you play totals in NBA as well or just stick with sides?
I like to play totals during the regular season, but I try to stay away from it in the playoffs because you never know how the tempo of the game will be. For example, the last Golden State-Utah game, they had a 72 point first quarter with the Jazz scoring 37. Unheard for the Jazz to put up those kinds of numbers.

Another is yesterday's game with the Suns/Spurs, it was relatively low scoring considering Phoenix's high octane style. Although I think that may be attributed to Kurt Thomas starting as center. For the most part, however, I prefer going ML as I think they have the best value and the books look too much into home court advantage.
Old 05-12-2007, 06:05 PM   #28
country flag Grinder

Suns over Spurs @ 2.90 (15.79 units to win 30 units)
Old 05-13-2007, 05:15 PM   #29
country flag Grinder

Bulls @ 2.38 (7.25 units to win 10 units)
Old 05-15-2007, 12:12 AM   #30
country flag Grinder

Nets -3.5 @ 1.96 (15.62 units to win 15 units)

Last edited by Grinder : 05-16-2007 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Why didn't my Suns bet show up? - Had 19 to win 30 on the Suns, odd.
Grinder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote