MLB Saturday 5th May - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-05-2007, 04:28 PM   #1
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute
Default MLB Saturday 5th May

season: 17-12; -5,60 units

MIL Brewers @1,65 9,40 units
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2007, 05:53 PM   #2
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MLB Saturday 5th May

Giants - 106 to win 1 unit

Have been a fan of Lowrys stuff since he stepped into the league and I've been betting him at home all season. Makes no sense to stop now as he's coming in with plenty of value again. He's holding lefties to a spotless .107 this season, Utley and Howard are lefties. If he holds them from doing damage this phils team takes a major hit.

Padres + 100 x 1 unit

A Mitre fade. His career numbers stink, his numbers vs the padres stink, his numbers vs key bats in the line up stink. He has troubles with lefties, the padres can roll a line up with quite a few lefties. Can't argue with the numbers and Im getting + odds to boot.

Pitt + 152 x 1 unit

What can I say, way too much of a price to be laying on the brew crew and way too much to be getting with the useless bucs lol. Value takes me places I don't wanna be all the time but here I am. Suppans had a great start but I don't think he can maintain this pace and his history shows as much. Bucs hit him earlier this year, no reason they can't do it again. Duke is getting no respect here as he's pitched well coming into this one.

O's - 104 to win 1 unit

Cabreras poor pitching in his last couple starts brings some good value into this game. He's been good at home and Sowers hasn't been a great road starter. Here's hoping Cabrera comes out with the stuff he had in his first few starts

Rays - 140 to win 1 unit

Hardly seems value to be taking the rays at this price but the A's bats are brutal and Kazmir is a stud especially at home. He was rock solid vs them last week and there is no reason for that to change. Kennedy has been solid this year but continues to get no run support. He's been solid vs lefties thru his career but right handed bats get to him. The rays are loaded with right handed bats and are as a team hitting lefties at a clip of .277. Add up the numbers and there is plenty of value here.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:07 PM   #3
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmkrz View Post
Giants - 106 to win 1 unit

Have been a fan of Lowrys stuff since he stepped into the league and I've been betting him at home all season. Makes no sense to stop now as he's coming in with plenty of value again. He's holding lefties to a spotless .107 this season, Utley and Howard are lefties. If he holds them from doing damage this phils team takes a major hit.

Padres + 100 x 1 unit

A Mitre fade. His career numbers stink, his numbers vs the padres stink, his numbers vs key bats in the line up stink. He has troubles with lefties, the padres can roll a line up with quite a few lefties. Can't argue with the numbers and Im getting + odds to boot.

Pitt + 152 x 1 unit

What can I say, way too much of a price to be laying on the brew crew and way too much to be getting with the useless bucs lol. Value takes me places I don't wanna be all the time but here I am. Suppans had a great start but I don't think he can maintain this pace and his history shows as much. Bucs hit him earlier this year, no reason they can't do it again. Duke is getting no respect here as he's pitched well coming into this one.

O's - 104 to win 1 unit

Cabreras poor pitching in his last couple starts brings some good value into this game. He's been good at home and Sowers hasn't been a great road starter. Here's hoping Cabrera comes out with the stuff he had in his first few starts

Rays - 140 to win 1 unit

Hardly seems value to be taking the rays at this price but the A's bats are brutal and Kazmir is a stud especially at home. He was rock solid vs them last week and there is no reason for that to change. Kennedy has been solid this year but continues to get no run support. He's been solid vs lefties thru his career but right handed bats get to him. The rays are loaded with right handed bats and are as a team hitting lefties at a clip of .277. Add up the numbers and there is plenty of value here.
I hope you're wrong with the Bucs and Indians. My thoughts are hard to go against a pitcher and team that are white hot in Suppan and Brewers. Indians are still hot as well and Orioles suck this year. I guess we will wait and see.
callitasicit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 02:32 PM   #4
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptopdaisy View Post
season: 17-12; -5,60 units

MIL Brewers @1,65 9,40 units
season: 18-12; +0,50 units
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:38 PM   #5
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmkrz View Post
Giants - 106 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Padres + 100 x 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Pitt + 152 x 1 unit LOSS -1 unit

O's - 104 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Rays - 140 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Got lucky in a couple of those games with late comebacks but a nice day overall.

4-1, + 3 units