Auf Geht's Nico in Munich! - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-03-2007, 04:39 PM   #166
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Auf Geht's Nico in Munich!

Here it's the link, it was in cooperativa

http://www.cooperativa.cl/p4_noticia...429094700.html

I know, I'll have to start stalking and beging Gaby ... he can't forget that the present in Acapulco was with no intention at all

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2007, 04:59 PM   #167
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo View Post
I come back home, look at the live-score .... and Nico is losing.

I asked a friend of mine to take some pics of nico during his training sessions and his matches for me and you and she really did it, although she was busy.
but we have to wait for them a little bit.

Welcome back Yoyo Did you friend come to Nico's trainings??? I was alone most of the time...
People kept on confusing Nico with Baghdatis and when I told them it was Nico Massu they just left... Exactly the same as in MC...
I'm really sad that he didn't fight during the 2nd set today...
Poor Nico...
Btw I have to say that the 2 physical trainers who worked with him this week did a good job

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:00 PM   #168
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info Lovely

Bagdhatis for Nico

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-03-2007, 05:11 PM   #169
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
Here it's the link, it was in cooperativa

http://www.cooperativa.cl/p4_noticia...429094700.html

I know, I'll have to start stalking and beging Gaby ... he can't forget that the present in Acapulco was with no intention at all
Thanks Kid!

Poor Nico...he doesn't want to lose Gaby. And they get along really well too, it's a shame. But I don't blame Gaby if he wants to move on. It's tough dealing with Nico and I give him credit for staying this long. And again, he has to think of himself and his family. Being with a player who wins more means money in his pocket.

(As usual the Chilean papers have it wrong, making it sound like they don't get along anymore...what idiots. ).
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:57 PM   #170
country flag kidnicky

De nada

I need to beg Gaby and make a worldwide petition

I don't know why Nico reads the stupid chilean press ... they never say anything good or right about Nico

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-03-2007, 06:45 PM   #171
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 02:46 AM   #172
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Nicooo! That's not the result We wanted to see, but Hey, at last You're showing some form again! Stay healthy for Roma Qualies!
Old 05-04-2007, 02:47 AM   #173
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Chilean press and Chileans in common aren't as supportive as I liked them to be with Nico! Shame on them.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:29 AM   #174
country flag yoyo

yoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond reputeyoyo has a reputation beyond repute

you too, welcome back Lovely!
you go to the french open? lucky you. I always wanted to go there too, because it's my favourite event. But I suppose I'm not the only one.

yes, my friend was there at the training sessions, but I think not for a long time. just for taking some pictures.
probably we have to wait for the weekend for the pictures.

stupid people mixing up Baghdatis with Nico and then leaving when finding out who it is!
yoyo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 11:45 AM   #175
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl> View Post
Oh, Chilean press and Chileans in common aren't as supportive as I liked them to be with Nico! Shame on them.
I know...it's sad. I think it hurts Nico too.

Yoyo-can't wait to see your friend's pictures.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote