Tommy's New Website Design - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-10-2007, 04:01 PM   #1

Default Tommy's New Website Design

I like the new design, but the information is behind as usual In a thread people were talking about where Tommy lives in the U.S., but now I can't find the thread On Tommy's website it said in 2002 he moved from Bradenton to Sarasota. The two cities are not that far apart.

Last edited by 16681 : 04-11-2007 at 05:35 AM.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2007, 06:22 PM   #2
country flag Leen.

Leen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond reputeLeen. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommy New Website Design

yeah you´re right it is pretty confusing
Leen. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:12 PM   #3

I think someone needs to help Tommy with his website. He can't keep up a website and play tennis at the same time. So the site is always behind But I guess Tommy wants to do his site himself
Old 04-11-2007, 05:16 AM   #4
country flag Sean.J.S.

Sean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond repute

Does Tommy do the site all by himself?
Sean.J.S. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:20 AM   #5
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

He had one guy who did it for him, but I think he left. I think it may be hard for him to find someone who is willing to do it in German and English. The German side is sometimes more updated than the English side.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:38 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
He had one guy who did it for him, but I think he left. I think it may be hard for him to find someone who is willing to do it in German and English. The German side is sometimes more updated than the English side.
I can't read the German side so I have no idea how updated it is But I can see where the two languages would be a lot of work for Tommy or anyone else