Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts - Page 74 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-28-2007, 10:34 AM   #1096
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post
oh brother...

leave the curls alone well, if you feel uncomfortable...
OK, they stay for now, partially cos i'm too lazy to get a hair-cut

As for Canas, it was a simply amazing match. I don't like to see Federer beaten twice in a row, it somehow doesn't seem right even though I like Canas. Hopefully Chela can take the title now.
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2007, 12:22 PM   #1097
country flag rubsch

rubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post
OK, they stay for now, partially cos i'm too lazy to get a hair-cut

As for Canas, it was a simply amazing match. I don't like to see Federer beaten twice in a row, it somehow doesn't seem right even though I like Canas. Hopefully Chela can take the title now.
YAY that would be nice

Roger Federer-Richard Gasquet-Lleyton Hewitt
rubsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 07:40 PM   #1098
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guille's Girl View Post
Excuse me ladies and gentlemen while I give MAD PROPS to Willymo Cañas:
Olé! Olé Olé Olé!!!!! O-lé!!! Oooo-lé!!!!!
he's the man of the moment! Way to go!

I must say I was sincerly amazed when I saw the result this morning. I never thought Fed will lose again to Willy! Made my day a good one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 08:07 PM   #1099
country flag rubsch

rubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, and it turned my day into a bad one... I can't stand it if Fed loses, what's his problem with canas? Why isn't he able to beat him? I hate to see dominant sport stars losing. I want Fed to win the French, because Guille won't be able to do that yet.

so,

COME ON FED!!! TAKE ON THE CLAY SEASON!

Old 03-28-2007, 08:24 PM   #1100
country flag Grofica

Grofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond repute

hi to all
can you please tell me why Coria isn't playing so long? and give me related links or inform me where at MTF I can find threads related to this subject thanks

Djokovic-Zimonjic-Bozoljac-Troicki
Nadal-Youzhny-Haas-Coria-Safin
Grofica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:51 PM   #1101
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Sure! You can visit w w w. foro coria .c o m. There's loads of news there, but you have to be a member. And in here! of course. Gigi, VaMoS_gUiLlE! and psicoguacho always have alot of news! So, just check the "guillermo coria news thread" to keep updated

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:04 PM   #1102

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubsch View Post
Yes, and it turned my day into a bad one... I can't stand it if Fed loses, what's his problem with canas? Why isn't he able to beat him? I hate to see dominant sport stars losing. I want Fed to win the French, because Guille won't be able to do that yet.

so,

COME ON FED!!! TAKE ON THE CLAY SEASON!
Oh it's not so bad. I still think Rog can beat folks like Nadal, Roddick, and a whole slew of other people that could give him hell (i.e. Murray). But it's only fair that he loses to WILLYMOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll go out on a limb and say he won't lose to ANYBODY else. I mean it's Federer; how many times do you think he'll lose?
It was awesome to open the sports page in the paper today and see a very nice sized pic of Willy in there! Weeee!! Oh and Serena was there too

Old 03-29-2007, 06:36 AM   #1103
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grofica View Post
hi to all
can you please tell me why Coria isn't playing so long? and give me related links or inform me where at MTF I can find threads related to this subject thanks
There regularly are threads about him in GM, check this thread, for example:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=97336 (the answers of WillyCañas, jayjay... )
I also quoted in that thread a summary Lau made recently of a TV interview with him, it will give you a good idea of what he's been saying in every interview for months now to explain his break down:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=1188

There are tons of articles in Spanish, psicho just posted a link in the News thread, but if you're looking for stuff in English, there aren't so many interesting things, unfortunately. (There are some articles in English from time to time, but most of them are not accurate, like this one - many articles in English say he stopped playing because of his shoulder, while he doesn't say that.)

Coria himself sometimes gives some news to the board Guille's Girl told you, you can find those messages in the last pages of "*the Guille Writings & his Official site thread*" thread here.

Last edited by Truc : 03-29-2007 at 09:50 AM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 11:39 AM   #1104
country flag rubsch

Quote:
Oh it's not so bad. I still think Rog can beat folks like Nadal, Roddick, and a whole slew of other people that could give him hell (i.e. Murray). But it's only fair that he loses to WILLYMOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll go out on a limb and say he won't lose to ANYBODY else. I mean it's Federer; how many times do you think he'll lose?
It was awesome to open the sports page in the paper today and see a very nice sized pic of Willy in there! Weeee!! Oh and Serena was there too
In one thing you're right, he really doesn't lose very often
and as a matter of that fact it feels even wors when he loses... And it takes a looong time for me to recover of that shock and I can't really understand why everybody wants to see him lose isn't he a phenomenal player to you?

And I also can't understand everybody's obssesion with canas, I mean it is Federer who lost and that's why canas is celebrated not because he won...
do you understand what I mean...

Old 03-29-2007, 12:34 PM   #1105

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubsch View Post
In one thing you're right, he really doesn't lose very often
and as a matter of that fact it feels even wors when he loses... And it takes a looong time for me to recover of that shock and I can't really understand why everybody wants to see him lose isn't he a phenomenal player to you?

And I also can't understand everybody's obssesion with canas, I mean it is Federer who lost and that's why canas is celebrated not because he won...
do you understand what I mean...
I think Federer needs to lose in order for fans to appreciate his wins more. I mean even when Guille was dominating on the clay and starting to get really good on the hard stuff, he had some consistent losses. I don't think Guille fans really took any of his winnings for granted..well, I'll just speak for myself right now. Aside from all that, I think Rog will start appreciating more, and start to realize how much work this tennis shit really is; that's actually what happened to Guille.
About folks wanting Rog to lose, I dunno. I'm not one of the folks that actively root against him. Of course I think he's a phenomenal player, at times I've even sat and watched reruns of total blowouts just to see how he does it. But his prowess clearly doesn't make him exempt from having his share of haters

As for WILLYMOOOOOOO! Canas, I've been an active fan of his for while before he was suspended. I think he is the most mature player from Argentina (aside from Calleri) and he doesn't get into fickle little bitch fights with everybody. I was really happy when his suspension was reduced and he was able to come back sooner. So, I don't know what everyone ELSES fascination with him is about, but I'm a fan so that's why I'm happy. I'm also diggin' the new look

Old 03-29-2007, 03:30 PM   #1106
country flag rubsch

Quote:
I think Federer needs to lose in order for fans to appreciate his wins more.
That really bothers me, that almost everybody takes his wins for something daily and although he has many trophies for beeing the best player and so on I have the feeling the media and also his fans and everybodyelse don't appreciate that enough. What he has done is unbelieveable and so I get very angry when the hype about a loss is bigger than about his wins... Thats what really makes me angry.

Old 03-29-2007, 07:21 PM   #1107
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
There are tons of articles in Spanish, psicho just posted a link in the News thread, but if you're looking for stuff in English, there aren't so many interesting things, unfortunately. (There are some articles in English from time to time, but most of them are not accurate, like this one - many articles in English say he stopped playing because of his shoulder, while he doesn't say that.)
God, I had to chew those guys out because of something they said about Canas, I can't be bothered to set them straight again!

Grofica, I wrote this about Guille last year (and updated it a little this year), hopefully it's not as crap as other english written Coria articles and can give you a picture of what's been happening with him lately.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 08:37 PM   #1108
country flag Grofica

Grofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=jayjay;5113504]
Quote:

God, I had to chew those guys out because of something they said about Canas, I can't be bothered to set them straight again!

Grofica, I wrote this about Guille last year (and updated it a little this year), hopefully it's not as crap as other english written Coria articles and can give you a picture of what's been happening with him lately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
There regularly are threads about him in GM, check this thread, for example:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=97336 (the answers of WillyCañas, jayjay... )
I also quoted in that thread a summary Lau made recently of a TV interview with him, it will give you a good idea of what he's been saying in every interview for months now to explain his break down:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=1188

Coria himself sometimes gives some news to the board Guille's Girl told you, you can find those messages in the last pages of "*the Guille Writings & his Official site thread*" thread here.
Quote:
Sure! You can visit w w w. foro coria .c o m. There's loads of news there, but you have to be a member. And in here! of course. Gigi, VaMoS_gUiLlE! and psicoguacho always have alot of news! So, just check the "guillermo coria news thread" to keep updated
thank you to all very much

I liked to watch Coria plays very much and out of sudden he was nowhere to be seen and I didn't have time to do research until now Hope he will be back soon

Djokovic-Zimonjic-Bozoljac-Troicki
Nadal-Youzhny-Haas-Coria-Safin
Grofica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 02:54 PM   #1109
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Helloooooooo there my dear Guille addicts! Our boy is finally set on coming back. So he says Let's hope this time it's for real and that soon we'll have something to be happy for...

How was Easter and the mini-vacation for all those who celebrate it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 05:14 PM   #1110
country flag fabolous

fabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond repute

happy belated easter, deea and all others

i'm going to rome today for a week, maybe i can pray for guille's comeback when i see the pope seriously, i hope he will finally play in ostrava, waiting sucks.......
fabolous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote