Mr. Disney Watch - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-30-2007, 06:46 PM   #91
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mr. Disney Watch

I wonder what happens with the Masters Series. The current date between Rome and Roland Garros is more than unfavorable for Hamburg and a TMS altogehter. I hope they can eliminate Mr. Disney in advance.
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2007, 07:29 PM   #92
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

like another great german of this forum said (Bilbo):

Cya RR

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:19 PM   #93
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Y'all need to go to GM and read the 2009 ATP calendar thread.

It really will be only 2 clay but 6 hardcourt events starting in 2009.

Poor clay court guys - they are really getting screwed here.

Our Nico is going to have to work on his hardcourt game because there aren't going to be many big point clay events anymore.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:43 PM   #94
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

just 2 clay events?!?! just 2 MS in clay or 1 MS and RG?!?!

I can't believe this shit! everytime that I see a new post in this thread I wonder "what the hell this stupid man did now?!?!"

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:48 PM   #95
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

2 MS events plus RG.

I guess I won't be watching much tennis in 2009. My favorite time of the year is the European clay season. And Mr. Disney just destroyed that.

Poor Hamburg - it's really being downgraded - will be the smallest type of event now. Looks like it will take place after Wimbledon - part of the summer European clay season.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:19 PM   #96
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

can I tell you that you should stop defending the clay season on that thread of GM NicoFan?? I just read it

actually looking at the calendar it seems that most of the tournaments are staying but the thing would be the points and all that shit, the battle between Buenos Aires and Acapulco for that stupid Open 500 is going to be a hell!!! although I know that probably Acapulco will win for the thing that it's the most important in the LA swing and because they're moving the tournament to a bigger place that looks like almost like an MS site.

I think that I'll get more about it when the final calendar will show up I'm really sorry for Hamburg, I can't believe that they practically delete this MS and then Monte Carlo no more a MS and the crap continues ... and the lenght of the season is almost hard to believe

btw NicoFan someone was asking you wich hardcourt player skips almost all the clay season .... ... don't answer to that 'cause the post with the list would be of more of 2 pages

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 04-03-2007, 05:42 PM   #97
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Mr. Disney. Anyway, I'll wait of the final calendar. But no surprise that Hamburg lost the Masters Series state.
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 06:20 PM   #98
country flag kidnicky

like you said Tommy, the one that should dissapear has to be him

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 04-03-2007, 07:49 PM   #99
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

This is just so wrong....someone with the power needs to kick de Villiers out. He really only wants hard court players in the top 10 apparently. Just so wrong....

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:50 PM   #100
country flag kidnicky

can I say bomb again now??

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini