INDIAN WELLS/SUNRISE/MIAMI: NICO - Go To The Mattresses! It's A War Out There! - Page 83 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-22-2007, 04:19 PM   #1231
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: INDIAN WELLS/SUNRISE/MIAMI: NICO - Go To The Mattresses! It's A War Out There!

Kid - he's immature. There's no getting around it. Gaby used to say that Nico thinks like a "boy". His ex-girlfriends on TV and in articles talk about how he acts like a "boy".

And he's spoiled...extraordinarily so.

I've watched him in person since 2002. Again, sorry, but have to totally disagree.

Yes, he doesn't focus when things go wrong, but that's part of being immature too.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2007, 04:21 PM   #1232
country flag Brahna

Brahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: INDIAN WELLS/SUNRISE/MIAMI: NICO - Go To The Mattresses! It's A War Out There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
your post won't get buried NicoFan ... we're going to quote it everytime
but anyway there's no one capable to smack him out since in the moment that he needs it it's when his temper is like hell and not even the ball boys want to be next to him ... Gaby can't do it, he is a father of 2 girls and wants to stay alive for them
Kid, great idea, I haven't got any signature, I can put NicoFan's quote in it!

About Nico who afraid even the ball boys...
Brahna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:28 PM   #1233
country flag Brahna

Brahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan View Post
Kid - he's immature. There's no getting around it. Gaby used to say that Nico thinks like a "boy". His ex-girlfriends on TV and in articles talk about how he acts like a "boy".
I guess we have all the tendency to do that, to act like that. we must fight against it sometimes! but that's what a sportman isn't allowed to do during a competition!
Brahna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:35 PM   #1234
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

you always disagree with me NicoFan so I'm used to that don't be sorrry ... and I could agree with you but what his ex girlfriends think I really don't care and they all can kiss my ass

that's why I said that he's as inmature as I am 'cause I do the same things over and over and over again ... if I'd be a tennis player, not even the personalities of Marat, Gaston and Nico together could compared to mine

Oh and when Nico's temper is on the air, the only one that stays close to him is Gaby (of course he's laughing all the time) but then the rest of the people is like 10 miles away ... like some girl here that was sat down in the last banch in Toronto

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 05:57 AM   #1235
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

I am waaaaaaaaaaaaay late but for Nico's loss.....I hope he adjusts his attitude soon, I know he is capable of much better.....maybe he is tired of tennis? I really expected a better tournament from him after how well he did at Sunrise. Feli was a tough draw but a confident, positive Nico could have beat him IMO.

Love ya Nico and on to clay......

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote