Goat Cheese (Federer losses Thread) - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-24-2007, 05:51 PM   #31
country flag JustmeUK

JustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOAT cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by yana View Post
First of all, I was

Second, you answer at your own question.

which other teenager did that? it's a serious question because I don't have tennis knowledge.
Let me see if I have this right. You happen to think Rafa is special simply because he's got a winning streak on clay

It's nice to see you have such high standards!

Contrary to popular belief, I am not a Rafa hater. I am, however, a RAFATARD hater and therefore take endless delight in each Rafa loss as it allows me to sock it hard to his tards. Do try and understand the difference (TARDS)! Don't get me started on Choke-ovic though. Him I do despise. And his TARDS are the lowest of the low .
JustmeUK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2007, 05:53 PM   #32
country flag tennisgal_001

tennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgal_001 has a reputation beyond repute

Those of you waiting for cheese this year are going to starve...

(courtesy of Dimonator133)
tennisgal_001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 05:57 PM   #33
country flag atheneglaukopis

atheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonE View Post

Ubelievable- I have lost track of all the threads that people try to start time and again for Roger's hunt. Thus far we have:

1. The original 'Rabbit Season' thread started by then resident MTF mischief maker Leena:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=24558

2. Then we have "The passion of JesusFed" started by Alfonsojose:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=32278

3. Also the "Rabbit Cooker's" thread started by our dear ClayBuster:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=91826

4. While this is is not in GM Tangerine_Dream has made her contribution in the Roddick forum with her "Who cut the cheese?" thread:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=9625

5. And finally, we have CMurray's "GOAT cheese" thread.

One thread isn't enough for Roger he needs 5. Just goes to show how special he must be
Wow, that's enough for one thread for every loss last year!

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
atheneglaukopis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:12 PM   #34
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Inspired by those lovely GOAT-piccies already posted, I just went through my 2006 Cheesemakers Archive, and found this:

Rafa and Andy!

Finally, a place to post it!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:28 PM   #35
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ That's great!

Now a question for all of you: how do you milk a male goat to make cheese?
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:32 PM   #36
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
^^^ That's great!

Indeed, that may well be some kind of a challenge!
Perhaps the GOAT should rather be turned into shawarma. Is an easier job.

Pfft, I can't believe I'm actually posting all this...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:44 PM   #37
country flag yana

yana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^^^ That's great!

you don't. you milk his pair.

Rafael Feli Bandy
yana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:50 PM   #38
country flag atheneglaukopis

atheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^^^ That's great!

Greg Focker: You can milk just about anything with nipples.
Jack Byrnes: I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
atheneglaukopis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 07:03 PM   #39
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atheneglaukopis View Post
Greg Focker: You can milk just about anything with nipples.
Jack Byrnes: I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?
I remember that. Male goats don't have nipples though as far as I know. It is interesting that humans are the only species where males have nipples. Maybe in a few thousand years they will evolve to breast feed and finally contribute a bit more to the upbringing of babies...

In any case goat meat is not bad at all. And if Roger loses in Miami it will be just in time for the Big Fat Greek Easter celebrations (on April 8th this year). As you all know, in Greece it is a tradition to roast a lamb or goat on a spit on Easter day. (no sex jokes please )
Old 02-24-2007, 07:36 PM   #40
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very nice!

Good feta cheese is made with goat's milk. Maybe Marcos will make some next time they meet.

Although Rafa and Andy M. have a better chance IMO.
Oh, the AO final last year was pretty good effort, I so hope Marcos can do it next time.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:09 PM   #41
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute

Just to show I am a good sport and I can take it as well as I dish it out:

The lasting memory everyone has of clay season 2006... and a sign of more to come perhaps?

RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:37 PM   #42
country flag Metis

Priceless!

The spectators seem very absorbed in the match.
Old 02-24-2007, 09:43 PM   #43
country flag Komodo

Komodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man, Cmurray, this is really good stuff!
I love how the threads that want to deal with Rogers losses and are supposed to be playing ground for people who don't like him tell everything about him in a positive way.
Passion of the JesusFed - JesusFed Crucufixions
GOAT cheese

Really funny, and I'm curious how often this very rare delicacy will be served around the world in 2007.
Komodo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:55 PM   #44
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonE View Post
Just to show I am a good sport and I can take it as well as I dish it out:

The lasting memory everyone has of clay season 2006... and a sign of more to come perhaps?

OMG. Ron, I love you.

Incidentally, I mean this to be in completely good fun. Please no "I hope Roger trips over Mirka's best high heel and breaks his collarbone" posts.

Last edited by cmurray : 02-24-2007 at 10:11 PM.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:01 PM   #45
country flag Komodo

Komodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond reputeKomodo has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted to add this:

This mean, cheap and stingy GOAT is very much likely to take a big fat dump on everybody that tries to get himself and the fans some fine cheese to savour.

Preferably on a certain pig that always tries to get way too close, but in the latter time seems to have gotten the message and has backed off significantly.
Komodo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote