Chuuuuuuuuuuucho in Davis Cup, you aren't the scapegoat for the loss - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-10-2007, 12:32 PM   #166
country flag maria87

maria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chuuuuuuuuuuucho in Davis Cup, it's time to bring the Cup to Argentina

now chucho had problems with first seve, Austria got a break-point but then Chucho made an ace and then another good serve to save the game.
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2007, 12:36 PM   #167
country flag maria87

maria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chuuuuuuuuuuucho in Davis Cup, it's time to bring the Cup to Argentina

Argentina almost had a chance to break after a very good return of Chucho but Pireto spoiled the opportunity with a bad return on next second service of Austria
Old 02-10-2007, 12:39 PM   #168
country flag maria87

Austria is playing better on the net and Prieto is having problems with his serve, break point for Austria
Old 02-10-2007, 12:40 PM   #169
country flag maria87

Austria broke, we could see it coming
Old 02-10-2007, 12:43 PM   #170
country flag maria87

Austria got the first set 6-3

Chucho found some good returns on his paralell backhand. Prieto doesn't seem to be ready for play on Davis Cup level. We'll see if he can improve the performance.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:48 PM   #171
country flag maria87

Chucho keeps serving well. Reporters said Argentina needs to rise the level. At least Chucho is serving well.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:51 PM   #172
country flag maria87

I don't know if Prieto is feeling the pressure. I know he is a good doubles player but today he is not doing so well
Old 02-10-2007, 12:54 PM   #173
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute

Would you please make comments once the match is over or when a set is over or something like that, please?
IMHO it´s uncomfortable to have livescores in a tournament thread, I mean, specially when it will (luckily) last the whole year.
lau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 01:11 PM   #174
country flag maria87

Austria broke again and they are going for the second set.
Old 02-10-2007, 01:15 PM   #175
country flag maria87

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau View Post
Would you please make comments once the match is over or when a set is over or something like that, please?
IMHO it´s uncomfortable to have livescores in a tournament thread, I mean, specially when it will (luckily) last the whole year.
oh sorry, i didn't think you feel uncomfortable with the report. .
I was trying to know what happens to the people who cannot watch the match.
Ok, i will open a livescore thread for you to feel comfortable
Old 02-10-2007, 01:18 PM   #176
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute

There are livescores threads in MTF. People who can´t watch the match and want livescores go there, at least that´s what most people do, as far as I know. But if you think a livescores thread is needed here, go ahead
Old 02-10-2007, 01:49 PM   #177
country flag maria87

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau View Post
There are livescores threads in MTF. People who can´t watch the match and want livescores go there, at least that´s what most people do, as far as I know. But if you think a livescores thread is needed here, go ahead
thank you!
Old 02-10-2007, 02:54 PM   #178
country flag lau

As expected Austria won the doubles match.
The guys will have to complete the job tomorrow.
Old 02-10-2007, 02:56 PM   #179
country flag maria87

Austria won the match and they deserve it. Chucho and Prieto couldn't volley well and they didn't return well either. Chucho just served well but not the whole match. Now the things are difficult for tomorrow: reporters said first turn will be Chucho against Meltzer, why? if he was first in the opening day, i thought on the last day Cańas would be first and Chucho last.
Old 02-10-2007, 02:59 PM   #180
country flag maria87

Things look difficult for Chucho if he has to play Meltzer tomorrow first turn after this poor perfomance of today. Meltzer did play better than Koubek on Friday, and after this win he for sure will be with confidence to play for Austria the fourth point.