Aussie Mania! - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-15-2007, 03:03 PM   #106
country flag *Viva Chile*

*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie Mania!

I really don't understand what happened with Nico, Nole was obviously the favorite to win that match, but that score!!!!!!!! I was really upset with Nico, there was no fight, no emotion, no play, no motivation....

I hope he recovered all this in Chile, as always, Davis Cup is coming and we need an in-form claycourt Nico, so it's better to turn the page NOW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Take that you bitch. In your face. And to top it off her son, Novak went out in the 3rd round, has been leapfrogged by Murray in the rankings and is only a little bit ahead off Juan Martin In yo face, biatch.
*Viva Chile* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2007, 03:19 PM   #107
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

The truth is that Nico Massu wasn't the guy who was on court some hours ago, I watched the match and He simply didn't have answers to Djokovic'c shots.
It was a tough loss, but I think He had something bothering him I haven't seen him like that lately. In Auckland I saw another Nico in 1st round against Ferrero so I suppose He has something.
Anyway, All my support in this moment for everyone and for Nico too, We are all pretty hurt.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:57 PM   #108
country flag Brahna

Brahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Viva Chile* View Post
I really don't understand what happened with Nico, Nole was obviously the favorite to win that match, but that score!!!!!!!! I was really upset with Nico, there was no fight, no emotion, no play, no motivation....
It happened the same last year in Paris, I was unable to recognize our Nico, he didn't fight as he might fight, he looked dejected, with not a lot of motivation too, but then we learnt he was in pain whith is foot and that he was sick.
I remember watching him, and I was saying to myself, damn it, there's something wrong, he was pale and seemed to be already beaten a few points after the beginning of the match. I guess it was Lovely who was here too. Do you remember that?The Score wasn't as horrible as today, but I can remember Nico in a bad day! Poor 'lil Nico!

That the end of Nico's run at the AO, but that's it!
So now, back on clay with his fabulous shots!
KICK ASS ON CLAY, NICO
Brahna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:04 PM   #109
country flag Brahna

Brahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond repute

at the BNP Paribas Masters, of course, not for Roland Garros!
I've forgot to mention that, but everybody has guessed!
Sorry!
Brahna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:07 PM   #110
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

yes of course that I remember that and the worst thing is that we're all here wondering what the hell happens to him and we found out hours later that he's sick or something happened to him ... this is when I hate that nobody update us inmediately about what is happening during a match

you're right, thank God we're back to clay now and I definetely hope that he'll kick some butt .. ok a lot of butts here

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:12 PM   #111
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahna View Post
It happened the same last year in Paris, I was unable to recognize our Nico, he didn't fight as he might fight, he looked dejected, with not a lot of motivation too, but then we learnt he was in pain whith is foot and that he was sick.
I remember watching him, and I was saying to myself, damn it, there's something wrong, he was pale and seemed to be already beaten a few points after the beginning of the match. I guess it was Lovely who was here too. Do you remember that?The Score wasn't as horrible as today, but I can remember Nico in a bad day! Poor 'lil Nico!

That the end of Nico's run at the AO, but that's it!
So now, back on clay with his fabulous shots!
KICK ASS ON CLAY, NICO
Yes I was there too with Eléa...It was the match against Clément...No fight at all...Poor Nico was sick...I met him in the morning some hours before the match and he was so pale and not shaved and well...you could see there was something wrong...

The RG match I've seen against Malisse was so different !!!lots of amazing points !!!

Now it's time to kick butts on clay !!!

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:13 PM   #112
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

I am really sorry that Nico lost to Nole... what a crap draw for poor Nico... this sucks...

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote