Juanqi's New Girlfriend - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-25-2004, 02:18 PM   #106
country flag joske

joske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juanqi's New Girlfriend

When I was watching the QF, SF and final at Rotterdam *ON TV OF COURSE * I saw her in the audience and I just thought she looked beautiful with her new hair-do
and MAN when JC won the QF or semis I don't remember he was SO happy he turned rather agressive and that was very hot hehe.... kept yelling VAMOS VAMOS while looking at Patricia.. sweet

hehe lalaland, I SO agree with that

greets 2 my sweets @ Denaon's Place, The Spa & Roddickland

yes, as a matter of fact I am a fag..
and one who loves to touch homophobes' special area too, so mind your language

A N D Y J C
joske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2004, 06:19 PM   #107
Flora3892

Flora3892 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Re: Juanqi's New Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by joske
When I was watching the QF, SF and final at Rotterdam *ON TV OF COURSE * I saw her in the audience and I just thought she looked beautiful with her new hair-do
and MAN when JC won the QF or semis I don't remember he was SO happy he turned rather agressive and that was very hot hehe.... kept yelling VAMOS VAMOS while looking at Patricia.. sweet

hehe lalaland, I SO agree with that
really?? I thought patricia's old hairdo was WAY better... now she just looks unnatural (to me anyway...) oh well, they still look cute together!
Flora3892 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 10:21 AM   #108
country flag Jazzy

Jazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond repute

agree with da hair do!
Jazzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 01:30 PM   #109
Lynne

Lynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx for the pic Kimby!! I think Patricia is quite tall!! Well, Juanqui and Patricia are a great couple!!

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Vision without action is a daydream.
Action without vision is a nightmare.

Good Luck Juan Carlos Ferrero, Novak Djokovic, David Nalbandian, Richard Gasquet!
Lynne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 06:58 PM   #110
luckystar

luckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond repute

^you have to be a certain height if you want to do modelling.
I really like her new haircut! all fresh and new! Are there any more pics of Pat in Holand?
luckystar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 08:07 PM   #111
country flag carole

carole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Juanqi's New Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by save the pandas
how he appeared at the club?!?! VERY single!!

he was there with 2 other guys; his physio or something...i cant remember, but 2 guys he travels with. my friends were there and he was buyin them drinks and was kissing 1 of them. invited them up to his hotel room which was in the same complex as the club. the whole group of girls went to his hotel room. nothin else happene, but from what my friend said, (wont use her exact words cos i dun wanna offend anyone) he would have had more if they would have given it...
LOL!!! what a story...
Like ANYONE would ever believe some story like that...
i really laugh my ass of about it
there are SO MANY girls and women over the world who adore him, and he has lovly loving girlfriend, don't you try to tell me he would do some pretty dirty things with some pathetic girls he only knows for 2 minuts.

COME ON, HOW PATHETIC COULD YOU BE TO BELIEVE SOMETHING LIKE THAT???

but anyway, it was good entertainment, i was REALLY rolling on floor and laughing my ass of this time
10/10 to the one who made the story up (and the one who believed it), the best story i heard in years :lol !!!

400 cut flowers sell for $800 - The picker in Colombia makes 0.25%
Still smell sweet? You can do something about it.
MakeTradeFair.com - Join the big noise.
carole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 06:46 AM   #112
Flora3892

i think someone said that Ferrero broke up with his gf in the "player you would most like to be" thread in general messages... does anyone know if there's any truth to it? 'cause i haven't heard any rumors about ferrero breaking up!
Old 03-25-2004, 08:03 AM   #113
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

(I wrote what I heard here yesterday, but in fear of further inspiring new rumour and controversial, I deleted that today , I don't know JCF nor his gf, so I won't know if they are engaged or separated.)

Why is that there's rumour of them splitting up every 2 months? I don't know why it matters anyway.

Last edited by lalaland : 03-25-2004 at 07:11 PM.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 06:25 PM   #114
Flora3892

Ferrero attended a function when he has chicken pox? that doesn't make a whole lot of sense...
Old 03-26-2004, 09:24 AM   #115
country flag JeLuliA88

JeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond reputeJeLuliA88 has a reputation beyond repute

If he did then that would mean he's feeling alot better, just not fit enough to play...

Yeah, there's ALWAYS rumours about them two breaking up, since none of them were true, then i guess this one is no different.
JeLuliA88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 01:57 PM   #116
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

I think she looks younger like this! and they look great 2gether. juanqui looks happy and that's all that matters!
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote