Adelaide - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-02-2007, 07:17 PM   #1
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute
Default Adelaide

Like, Dominik has lost two matches in straight sets to Peter Luczak and Paul Goldstein. AND, this is in freakin' Adelaide which is Dominik's place.

Dominika Cibulková
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2007, 11:53 PM   #2
country flag tashanv

tashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AdelaideFirst of all I have to say hello to you Jole :hug: !!!I had no idea they

First of all I have to say hello to you Jole !!!I had no idea they played so early in the year!Or maybe I just never paid attention .Anyway that really sucks to hear that Domink has already lost in this tournament!And no offense if you like them but for Dom to lose to Paul Goldstein and Peter Luczak really sucks!I hope he does better in his next tournament!Do you know what tournament he’s playing next Jole?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MARIN CILIC
JUAN DEL POTRO
GILLES SIMON
Mario Ancic
tashanv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:39 AM   #3
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AdelaideFirst of all I have to say hello to you Jole :hug: !!!I had no idea they

Quote:
Originally Posted by tashanv View Post
First of all I have to say hello to you Jole !!!I had no idea they played so early in the year!Or maybe I just never paid attention .Anyway that really sucks to hear that Domink has already lost in this tournament!And no offense if you like them but for Dom to lose to Paul Goldstein and Peter Luczak really sucks!I hope he does better in his next tournament!Do you know what tournament he’s playing next Jole?
Hey Tashypie. Great to see yas.

I think Dominik's next tournament is Auckland which is typically a great tournament for him so hopefully he can move beyond these rough losses!

Dominika Cibulková
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 02:03 PM   #4
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond reputeExperimentee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adelaide

Really surprising considering he normally starts the season so well. Hopefully he can shake off the rust and do well in his next two tournaments.
I'm not worried yet, remembering one year he ahd a really bad loss in Auckland to a WC, and that is normally his tournament, then he went on to make the QF of the AO.
Pim Pim says in his blog that Dominik has been practising hard, so at least we know its not due to lack of practice.
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:35 PM   #5
country flag tashanv

tashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jole View Post
Hey Tashypie. Great to see yas.

I think Dominik's next tournament is Auckland which is typically a great tournament for him so hopefully he can move beyond these rough losses!
Great to see you too Jole !And lets hope that Dominik can do better in Auckland then!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MARIN CILIC
JUAN DEL POTRO
GILLES SIMON
Mario Ancic
Old 01-03-2007, 11:43 PM   #6
country flag tashanv

Default Re: Adelaide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experimentee View Post
Really surprising considering he normally starts the season so well. Hopefully he can shake off the rust and do well in his next two tournaments.
I'm not worried yet, remembering one year he ahd a really bad loss in Auckland to a WC, and that is normally his tournament, then he went on to make the QF of the AO.
Pim Pim says in his blog that Dominik has been practising hard, so at least we know its not due to lack of practice.
Yes Experimentee we have to keep our hopes high for Dom !I really want this year to be better for Dominik.

NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MARIN CILIC
JUAN DEL POTRO
GILLES SIMON
Mario Ancic