A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 104 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-31-2006, 01:49 PM   #1546
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
during the cable-broken days, busy with school work since final-term exams are coming

the weather is so warm, just as spring comes ahead of time all the ppl of this city are busy. busy. busy coz NewYear is near

i am busy too

yesterday i spent the afternoon with teachers and mates, had a party at school on the night went to KTV with friends to welcome NewYear
so far it hasn't been winter yet here, this weather is really strange, I want cold, I don't want 10 degrees in winter Hopefully winter will come in January

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2006, 01:51 PM   #1547
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bros ordered a Muslim restaurant, it was really nice while the story had nothing to do with the foods, and our beautiful family air as well

you know, there are many minorities in China, in comparison with our ppl of Han Nation, they have some different figures... a little bit tend to western' so the waitresses there are all very beautiful and they have pure characters to add: the waiters are very handsome

tonight i met one guy, he seldom smiles, not the same as his fellows. but dont know why i couldnt move my eyes from him in general, i am a shy and careful girl but i am too young to hide myself finally papa and bros laughed they asked me to turned a little bit inside they said my reactions were too obvious, hehe. every dishes he served was delicious in my eyes... i did my orders just when he came... and so on i didnt realize of those

and then... slowly i knew some reason why i was so "love" him, he has a face with the similar figure to my Marin'

That is so !! maybe i will go there to take a look at him again
Oh what a cute story..! I hope you can see him again, maybe a nice love story can start

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2006, 02:01 PM   #1548
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
hopefully it'll all be good again soon
I can open the page but it would cost much time to show all the post and quote things

I thought luckily I am a patient girl
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:05 PM   #1549
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't want to be a mother
but you cant be a father
Old 12-31-2006, 02:14 PM   #1550
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I can open the page but it would cost much time to show all the post and quote things

I thought luckily I am a patient girl
I know how that feels... on wtaworld the board is often that slow, I can get so moody, I am not a patient girl

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2006, 02:15 PM   #1551
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
but you cant be a father
I don't want to be a father either

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2006, 02:21 PM   #1552
country flag linus

Quote:
It's ok, I know your internet is having probs, so I guess that's why my answer didn't arrive.
such a girl

Quote:
Ah you like skiing? How long will you be away then?
I get addicted skiing is too amazing it has almost two years since last time we went for it. so I am so looking forward

start tomorrow and come back late at Jan.3, our official deadline of holidays while we will take our laptops there after days of cable-broken, all of us need to keep in touch with internet

so after my night skiing, i can talk to you still
Old 12-31-2006, 02:22 PM   #1553
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
such a girl

I get addicted skiing is too amazing it has almost two years since last time we went for it. so I am so looking forward

start tomorrow and come back late at Jan.3, our official deadline of holidays while we will take our laptops there after days of cable-broken, all of us need to keep in touch with internet

so after my night skiing, i can talk to you still
taking laptop with you skiing, that's nice. I have never done that, taking my laptop on holiday, esp not on such few days one. But sometimes when I'm away for a longer time I try to go to an internet cafe or so
But good that you can leave a post once in a while

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2006, 02:33 PM   #1554
country flag linus

Quote:
so far it hasn't been winter yet here, this weather is really strange, I want cold, I don't want 10 degrees in winter Hopefully winter will come in January
wholly same here including the temperature

so I enjoy snow world in south winter
Old 12-31-2006, 02:36 PM   #1555
country flag linus

Quote:
Oh what a cute story..! I hope you can see him again, maybe a nice love story can start
really?!

I sticked to him coz of my Marin so if some day Marin was in front, I wouldnt hesitate I promise

while to see him again is not bad I am afraid
Old 12-31-2006, 02:37 PM   #1556
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
wholly same here including the temperature

so I enjoy snow world in south winter
I will have to travel to another country to see snow But I doubt I will have the chance this winter, definitely will travel next winter if it is this warm as well

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2006, 02:38 PM   #1557
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
really?!

I sticked to him coz of my Marin so if some day Marin was in front, I wouldnt hesitate I promise

while to see him again is not bad I am afraid
You should try to get to know this guy better, it doesn't hurt to know a cute guy!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2006, 02:43 PM   #1558
country flag linus

Quote:
taking laptop with you skiing, that's nice. I have never done that, taking my laptop on holiday, esp not on such few days one. But sometimes when I'm away for a longer time I try to go to an internet cafe or so
to write daily notes in pen or send mails to friends you know, skiing resort has few things besides snow we have much time to talk with each other and keep in touch with friends not around us. there are net rooms also but for a resort, they are too too far

bros and uncles all said we should take them by

Quote:
But good that you can leave a post once in a while
yes...I need to tell something to mama via MSN and do mails to friends...
Old 12-31-2006, 02:47 PM   #1559
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
to write daily notes in pen or send mails to friends you know, skiing resort has few things besides snow we have much time to talk with each other and keep in touch with friends not around us. there are net rooms also but for a resort, they are too too far

bros and uncles all said we should take them by
Ah well... when I'm away from home a few days I wouldn't even think of going online!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
yes...I need to tell something to mama via MSN and do mails to friends...
Can't they miss you those few days?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2006, 02:49 PM   #1560
country flag linus

Quote:
I will have to travel to another country to see snow But I doubt I will have the chance this winter, definitely will travel next winter if it is this warm as well
living in Shanghai, snow is just like the bestow after God takes long long long thinking-over while we drove or flew to other cities to enjoy snow scenes I do love snow feelings tho I still not sure of the reason