A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 103 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-30-2006, 07:03 PM   #1531
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Yvo... last time we met on MSN, asked of your foot while you didnt give me the answer... here write something about it to me please
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2006, 08:13 PM   #1532
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
Yvo

our fiber cables are getting fixed in a right way... but the speed for me to load on here is still slow... as slow as a turtle' sleeping

anyway, i tried and successfully came here tho i am not sure how much time it would cost me to do this post and as well, i cant do the responds to your posts all above. i wish i can meet you later after our NewYear Eve dinner
I hope everything is fine again soon so we can have nice chats again

Hope we can meet each other tomorrow

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:14 PM   #1533
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well, the post speed is so fast

it did allow me to read all of your posts above finally i wont feel i was far away from you any more
good that it let you read the posts
So we can chat soon again

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-30-2006, 08:15 PM   #1534
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yvo... last time we met on MSN, asked of your foot while you didnt give me the answer... here write something about it to me please
I did write an answer, but seemed it never arrived there

My foot feels better, but still hurts a bit. So I decided to put something on it, so I won't have probs with walking. This helps fine, so I can walk on about normal speed now, but my foot still hurts when I take this thing off. But I'm sure it will be over soon, I think I will stop using this thing on monday

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2006, 12:28 PM   #1535
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Yvo

today it is better tho still a little bit slow
Old 12-31-2006, 12:32 PM   #1536
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I did write an answer, but seemed it never arrived there
really sorry honey i did think you were too busy to answer

Quote:
My foot feels better, but still hurts a bit. So I decided to put something on it, so I won't have probs with walking. This helps fine, so I can walk on about normal speed now, but my foot still hurts when I take this thing off. But I'm sure it will be over soon, I think I will stop using this thing on monday
it sounds you are so brave

i dont know whether it would stimulate you to get better as soon as possible

we will do skiing for the NewYear holiday
Old 12-31-2006, 12:56 PM   #1537
country flag linus

Quote:
Good to hear you still enjoy christmas, even while it's not a holiday there.
yes i think most of holidays can be remembered by ppl which doesnt depend on the holidays themselves, but the unforgettable memories stayed in ppl' minds

Quote:
I wish you can find out what way your life has to turn in, I think that's something hard to find out.
me too and i decided to follow my own heart and the time since now i cant do anything

Quote:
I also know there has to be a change in my life, but I have no idea how or what, so I feel a bit unsure about it. I would love to leave Holland behind and start again somewhere else, but I first have to finish school and it's also hard without money
good luck, i can just say this to you
Old 12-31-2006, 01:16 PM   #1538
country flag linus

Quote:
OK, my christmas story.
thanks for the story

Quote:
I dunno if I have told you that I never enjoyed christmas... as a kid I didn't enjoy it, you had to be at home, we always sat with 4 (my parents, my bro and I) together and only thing you could do was watching some tv, reading a book, playing some games... For me this was always boring. The christmas I've maybe best memories on is the one we celebrated in Switzerland, about 10 years ago. but well, I can't skip christmas, as it's celebrated in this country, so I have to live with it.
yes, you spoke of it once or twice

i can understand you while since it is there, we'd better try something new to make it nice or keep it just like before as a tradition

i am thinking what you will do when you are a mother
Old 12-31-2006, 01:20 PM   #1539
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidi-fan
We didn't do anything on christmas eve, my dad and I watched lord of the rings, fellowship of the ring.
then christmasday was even more boring, I have been reading a lot as I wanted to finish my book and there was a good movie on tv which I really wanted to see (animal farm). We didn't do anything special for dinner, luckily the day went quick.
Then today we would celebrate with my fathers family, it is at different places every year, this year it was our turn to celebrate it at our home. So in morning we had to get everything ready, as at my fathers home they were with 12 (!!) childeren, and most of them were coming with husband/wife and childeren. The age varied a lot, my oldest cousin are going to 40 already (they didn't come today tho), my youngest cousin is 5! I have mostly been talking to one of my cousins, who is a few years older than me and who I see only once a year (just like the rest, I am not close to family, see them with christmas only). Then there was this cousin of 6 who started to lose her shyness and she jumped on me all the time, she was so cute, tho it made me quite tired playing with her all the time. Oh and my uncle who lives in Basel (Switzerland) was there as well and as he is my fave uncle I had some chats with him of course, he knows I love tennis so we just had to talk about Roger and Marco! And my uncle promised me he would try to arrange me some tickets for Basel tournament in october, as he knows some people who give away free VIP tickets. so let's hope I will finally visit the tournament, I have been wanting to visit since a few years already, in the new season
i am fond of these scenes very very much
Old 12-31-2006, 01:28 PM   #1540
country flag linus

during the cable-broken days, busy with school work since final-term exams are coming

the weather is so warm, just as spring comes ahead of time all the ppl of this city are busy. busy. busy coz NewYear is near

i am busy too

yesterday i spent the afternoon with teachers and mates, had a party at school on the night went to KTV with friends to welcome NewYear
Old 12-31-2006, 01:36 PM   #1541
country flag linus

this morning i went to see my Mr. Doctor for regular check and i have to get his allowance to go skiing God bless he said i am ok

after hospital, mama and I went to see a puppet show childrens there enjoyed themselves so much, so did we it was really funny and lovely coz tomorrow mama wont follow us to go skiing, i had to spend more time with her, i know i will miss her very much in the following days

then we walked and talked until papa called us to have Eve dinner there comes a story, "love" story
Old 12-31-2006, 01:51 PM   #1542
country flag linus

bros ordered a Muslim restaurant, it was really nice while the story had nothing to do with the foods, and our beautiful family air as well

you know, there are many minorities in China, in comparison with our ppl of Han Nation, they have some different figures... a little bit tend to western' so the waitresses there are all very beautiful and they have pure characters to add: the waiters are very handsome

tonight i met one guy, he seldom smiles, not the same as his fellows. but dont know why i couldnt move my eyes from him in general, i am a shy and careful girl but i am too young to hide myself finally papa and bros laughed they asked me to turned a little bit inside they said my reactions were too obvious, hehe. every dishes he served was delicious in my eyes... i did my orders just when he came... and so on i didnt realize of those

and then... slowly i knew some reason why i was so "love" him, he has a face with the similar figure to my Marin'

That is so !! maybe i will go there to take a look at him again
Old 12-31-2006, 02:43 PM   #1543
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yvo

today it is better tho still a little bit slow
hopefully it'll all be good again soon

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2006, 02:45 PM   #1544
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
really sorry honey i did think you were too busy to answer

it sounds you are so brave

i dont know whether it would stimulate you to get better as soon as possible

we will do skiing for the NewYear holiday
It's ok, I know your internet is having probs, so I guess that's why my answer didn't arrive.

Ah well, I'm not someone who likes to complain or run to doctor with every little thing. A lot of things goes over easily with resting.

Ah you like skiing? How long will you be away then?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-31-2006, 02:47 PM   #1545
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:

i am thinking what you will do when you are a mother
I don't want to be a mother

Hopp Suisse!