TT Awards 2006: Match of the Year [Winner: keqtqiadv def. its.like.that - RG R16] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which is your TT match of the year?

alansk def. scythe19pro (Miami SF) 3 9.09%
A_Skywalker def. alansk (Rome QF) 7 21.21%
vamos israel def. Shotgun Blues (Rome final) 2 6.06%
Labamba/Smasher def. Shotgun Blues/keqtqiadv (World Team Cup Round 3 - doubles match) 3 9.09%
keqtqiadv def. its.like.that (Roland Garros R16) 8 24.24%
CancionAnimal/scarecrows def. Labamba/GeorgeWHitler (Stuttgart doubles final) 2 6.06%
GustavoM_Fan def. alansk (US Open final) 2 6.06%
A_Skywalker def. Labamba (Tennis Masters Cup Round 2) 2 6.06%
alansk def. scythe19pro (Tennis Masters Cup Round 3) 0 0%
Other 4 12.12%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2006, 09:54 AM   #16
country flag alansk

alansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond reputealansk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Awards 2006: Match of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Skywalker View Post
wow , an awards ! I vote for my match with alansk , because it was crucial for the n1 position , he was just 1 game away from clinching it , but then the miracly happened

Just looked back at the Murilo vs Jim match and yeah that looks like a good 'un. Especially considering Jim's comment after day 1...

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
bad luck son.

but don't be too hard on yourself, no one ever really gave you much of a chance against me anyways.

Nice when he has to eat humble pie
alansk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2006, 06:47 PM   #17
country flag keqtqiadv
2013 WS CHAMPS

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Awards 2006: Match of the Year [Winner: keqtqiadv def. its.like.that - RG R16]

Winner: keqtqiadv def. its.like.that (Roland Garros R16)
  • after R16 day one, its.like.that was leading by 2. keqtqiadv took many risks in day two and tied the match, which would be decided by Monfils vs Blake, postponed to the day after, 1 all in sets. Monfils won in 5 and keqtqiadv was in RG QF.
This was a great match
keqtqiadv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 06:58 PM   #18
country flag lavia

lavia has a reputation beyond reputelavia has a reputation beyond reputelavia has a reputation beyond reputelavia has a reputation beyond reputelavia has a reputation beyond reputelavia has a reputation beyond reputelavia has a reputation beyond reputelavia has a reputation beyond reputelavia has a reputation beyond reputelavia has a reputation beyond reputelavia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Awards 2006: Match of the Year [Winner: keqtqiadv def. its.like.that - RG R16]

Muri
lavia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 07:39 PM   #19
country flag scythe19pro

scythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond repute

scythe19pro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 05:05 PM   #20
country flag GustavoM_Fan

GustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TT Awards 2006: Match of the Year [Winner: keqtqiadv def. its.like.that - RG R16]

Congrats with the 2 awards Murilo!!!!!

But I think one of my best 2006 TT matches was me d. Bubba08, in US Open quarterfinals...
On Day 8 I have chose Becker over Roddick , and the next day Tommy Haas saves me, beating Marat Safin on 5th set TB (7-5).... I am the only who chose Tommy!!! The rest on Marat....

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...83905&page=181

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas kastoria View Post
HELlas ole ole
thanks felip for your help.i m priciate u friend
GustavoM_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:19 AM   #21
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I know this poll is finished and everything but how did you forget to include in the poll the semifinal in Helsinki between Gany Star and Germanstar?

After a hard battle, involving double personality, Germanstar managed to defeat his nemesis Gany Star with the tight score of 3-2

very bad people, very bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 01:12 AM   #22
country flag yemok

yemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond reputeyemok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
OK, I know this poll is finished and everything but how did you forget to include in the poll the semifinal in Helsinki between Gany Star and Germanstar?

After a hard battle, involving double personality, Germanstar managed to defeat his nemesis Gany Star with the tight score of 3-2

very bad people, very bad

the drama of this match goes outside the frontiers of the sport. it's a shame that we are not supposed to enjoy the possible re-match, where Gany Star can raise from the dead and take his revenge with unexpected and just shocking for Germanstar TB1 pick!
eeh, this could be some CLASH...
PAW race rank 26 (29) :: results
Winner /Houston/ :: Final /Gstaad/ :: SF /Paris/ :: QF /Hamburg, Toronto, Tokyo, Lyon, Chennai, Auckland/
Suicide Tennis rank 9 (8) :: results
Winner /Dubai, Bangkok/ :: Final /Barcelona, Basel/

Last edited by yemok : 12-30-2006 at 01:18 AM.
yemok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote