*~*The "I like difficult women and fast cars" Vids and Audio Thread*~* - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-20-2006, 06:00 AM   #46
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~*The "I like difficult women and fast cars" Vids and Clips thread*~*

He talks as if he had a cold But not in a nasal way, it´s not his voice..., it´s like he doesn´t make the effort necessary to pronounce the words... It´s difficult to explain, but it´s funny. First I thought it might be a local accent (like, for example, where I come from we pronounce a very weak "s" at the end of certain words or phrases or we don´t pronounce them at all), but I think it´s just him.

Last edited by lau : 12-20-2006 at 06:13 AM.
lau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2006, 11:58 AM   #47
country flag maria87

maria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~*The "I like difficult women and fast cars" Vids and Clips thread*~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler View Post
He is Chucho he has his own dialect.
yes, but he has a lot of misionero's accent...He said himself in that interview of Para Ti lau translated that people laughed at him in Buenos Aires about it during his first time here...He has a special misionero manner to say the "ll"....About him talking slowly a lot of people from the inner country use to do it more than people here. To that he just added his quiet calm being.
maria87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 12:02 PM   #48
country flag maria87

maria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
DC means a lot to people in Argentina and well look at how he played in that match against a Safin serving at 70 percent of 1st serves on a carpet court. It just makes the performance that much better.
that's right, George. BTW, didn't you say in GM that Davis Cup was jut for "nationalist dump" or something like that? i thought you didn't considerer DC a real competition.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:34 PM   #49
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria87 View Post
that's right, George. BTW, didn't you say in GM that Davis Cup was jut for "nationalist dump" or something like that? i thought you didn't considerer DC a real competition.
Think what you want actually and if you can't tell my views about Davis Cup by now, then there isn't anything really left to say.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 01:34 PM   #50
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau View Post
Anyway, will watch it with more attention when I have time and will post something about it if it´s worth it.
Here is it a little summary... BTW, the interview is in his house while he is being made massages And I´m almost sure it´s Vassallo Arguello the one making it.

*The DC team is the maximum, like the national team for a football player. If they win DC he´ll retire "calmly" (means he won´t feel, if he wins DC, that he didn´t achieve something important..)

*He used to say he prefered a Slam to the DC, but now it´s the other way round. He means it glory wise, because economically speaking is better winning a Slam.

*He is asked if playing DC helped him with his confidence. He replies that this one was his best year, he played less tournaments than in previous years and he has a better ranking. DC makes you grow, mature, makes you live different experiences.

*He is asked if a DC match can be compared with a MS final/semifinal. He says no, because, for example, when they played here they played with a 15,000 stadium packed. He never played in front of such a big public and all of it on your side.

*He says he handles the pressure going to the psychologist, "imagining the match" (I think he´s talking about a technique here, visualization...)

*He is asked about the energy he shows in DC. He says that happends to him every time he plays here (Buenos Aires). In ATP tournament too, he has that "plus". He replies that he would do much better if he could do the same during all year, in tournaments abroad.

*The ARG-AUS tie was incredible, the packed stadium, everyone shouting his name, "el gordo" (Maradona) with the Chucho t-shirt, incredible.... He couldn´t have imagined that in a dream
Old 12-20-2006, 01:37 PM   #51
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks lau an excellent job yet again and is appreciated and just hope he can stop shitting himself on the tour.

He has had a great year with DC, but needs to build on that now for 2007.

Off topic there are some new/old photos of Calleri, Gaston and Yayo on his forums.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 01:39 PM   #52
country flag lau

Quote:
Off topic there are some new/old photos of Calleri, Gaston and Yayo on his forums.
I noticed you were posting them. I was going to check them after finishing here
Old 12-20-2006, 02:42 PM   #53
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lau.
Quote:
You're our Santa..........
Old 12-27-2006, 08:11 PM   #54
country flag maria87

Tenis Pro posted by alexito on my site

tenispro 22/12/06
zabaleta, chela, cańas, calleri, acasuso, marcaccio, puerta

http://safinartenis.forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?t=236

also a lot of pics (pages and pages) of Calleri, Moyá, Nalbandian,Gaudioetc from December

http://safinartenis.forumcircle.com/...r=asc&start=30
Old 02-06-2007, 07:30 PM   #55
country flag lau

Chucho talking last Saturday about the tie against Austria. It´s the interview I translated in the DC thread (BTW, that interview it was not literally written, they edited Chucho´s words a little, but it was almost the same)
http://www.evoca.com/evocaPlayer/evo...f?id=41242&amp
Old 02-11-2007, 10:13 PM   #56
country flag maria87

chucho explains why he didn't play on Sunday Davis Cup in Austria, on the right of the page

http://www.tycsportstenis.com/2007/davis/austria/

he said he had a cold but this wasn't the real important thing: he thinks JM was playing really well in Australia and arrived to DC i very good conditions to play and he has a lot of confidence on JM game. He was very sweet talking to him and said he had just to play his game out there.
Old 02-11-2007, 10:15 PM   #57
country flag lau

Download only, all of them in Spanish and flv player needed

Chucho on why he didn´t play the 4th rubber

http://videosfla.uigc.net/2007/02/11/chucho.flv

After losing the doubles match

http://videosfla.uigc.net/2007/02/10/chuchoprieto.flv

After winning the first match
http://videosfla.uigc.net/2007/02/09/chucho0902.flv

Last edited by lau : 02-11-2007 at 10:38 PM.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:30 PM   #58
country flag maria87

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau View Post
Download only, all of them in Spanish and flv player needed

Chucho on why he didn´t play the 4th rubber

http://videosfla.uigc.net/2007/02/11/chucho.flv

this is the same i posted before in my last post before yours, from TyC Sport page...I translated briefly what Chucho said and people you could click there without download
i repeat here the link

http://www.tycsportstenis.com/2007/davis/austria/
Old 09-10-2007, 12:20 PM   #59
country flag Iulya

Iulya has a reputation beyond reputeIulya has a reputation beyond reputeIulya has a reputation beyond reputeIulya has a reputation beyond reputeIulya has a reputation beyond reputeIulya has a reputation beyond reputeIulya has a reputation beyond reputeIulya has a reputation beyond reputeIulya has a reputation beyond reputeIulya has a reputation beyond reputeIulya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~*The "I like difficult women and fast cars" Vids and Audio Thread*~*

http://www.savefile.com/files/1044501

Some footage from BCR Open 2005. Sorry for the shakinf images

VAMOS CARLOS (Berlocq)

Florian Mayer,Teimuraz Gabashvili and Frank Dancevic Fan

Andrei Pavel !!!
Iulya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 01:11 PM   #60
country flag EKSTREMISTA

EKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~*The "I like difficult women and fast cars" Vids and Audio Thread*~*

test
EKSTREMISTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote