Indian Wells - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-18-2004, 07:43 AM   #16
country flag wilma

wilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond repute

They beat the nr 1 seeds???? Excellent!!!

Michelle, your story about watching Clément and his octogenarian golf partner was extremely funny! Hope you weren't drinking red wine and wearing sth white (those stains won't easily wash out )

And please, some more details about what Seb said to you during the Elevator Adventure.
wilma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2004, 10:24 AM   #17
country flag irishface

irishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Nono and Séb! I'm very impressed that they beat the Bryans without too much difficulty. I hope they're enjoying playing together.

WHY don't they show doubles on tv?!
irishface is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 03:07 AM   #18
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells

you know, part of my enjoyment of their success comes from knowing that arnaud wants to play with seb so much..... so i'm happy that they can play together, day after day. lol.. there shouldn't be much pressure on them.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote