Uefa Cup-Teams That Have 2 Win - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-11-2006, 12:03 PM   #1
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute
Default Uefa Cup-Teams That Have 2 Win

I was wondering if someone can post the teams that have to win and get all 3 points to progress to the next round of the Uefa Cup.

I am abit busy at the mo and would appreciate someone who is not to busy to do the research.

If no one is bothered then it is not a problem.

ivan
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2006, 12:22 PM   #2
country flag Andre♥

Andre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond reputeAndre♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uefa Cup-Teams That Have 2 Win

I can't look but Braga needs to win.

*JOĂO SOUSA* *GASTĂO ELIAS* *FREDERICO GIL* *PEDRO SOUSA* *RUI MACHADO*
Andre♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 06:26 PM   #3
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uefa Cup-Teams That Have 2 Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
I was wondering if someone can post the teams that have to win and get all 3 points to progress to the next round of the Uefa Cup.
A-Livorno
B-Leverkusen
C-Braga
D-Heerenveen
E-Feyenoord
G-Mlada Boleslav & PSG
H-Palermo & Eintracht Frankfurt

All these teams have to win, to have a chance. Some may win and still not make it. I like Palermo & Leverkusen.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote