Hi - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-04-2006, 10:55 PM   #1
country flag Carino

Carino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi

Just saying hi from the Emerald Isle, N Ireland to be exact. And I've just rediscovered, this year, my love of tennis, apart from watching Wimbledon most years. And that has been down to the poetry of a certain Mr Federer. But, not since the era of the great Bjorn Borg, has my interest been more piqued. And that has been down to the passion and spirit of a certain Rafa Nadal.

See, I'm just covering all my bases here, cus I've noticed things tend to get pretty heated around here! Seriously, though, I just appreciate the skill with which the beautiful game is played (and I'm not talking football!), no matter who the player.

Of course, if one particular player is on court, I'll side with him every time!

I've enjoyed tuning in to the various discussions.

Carino (love and affection, for the game, of course!)
Carino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2006, 02:04 PM   #2
country flag Naranoc

Naranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi

Heyy, welcome to the boards!

It's not only fantastic that you love tennis, but also that you've got a diversified view on the players (which is lacking here quite a bit )

Have fun posting, and don't hesitate to ask if you've got any queries.
Naranoc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:24 PM   #3
country flag Carino

Carino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond reputeCarino has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

Thanks for the welcome...and the advice!

I'm beginning to see one definitely needs a sense of humor round here and not to take things too personally. I actually like Safin too though. He is such a 'bad' boy, in the loveable rogue sense and he's a great player, when he has a mind too!

Would actually welcome some advice on how to get a personal avatar up!
Old 12-05-2006, 04:23 PM   #4
country flag NeverSayDie

NeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carino View Post
Hi guys

Thanks for the welcome...and the advice!

I'm beginning to see one definitely needs a sense of humor round here and not to take things too personally. I actually like Safin too though. He is such a 'bad' boy, in the loveable rogue sense and he's a great player, when he has a mind too!

Would actually welcome some advice on how to get a personal avatar up!
Welcome to MTF! To get an avatar simply go into your 'User CP' which is on the top left hand side of your screen, then click on 'edit avatar' which is one of the options on the left side. Put the URL of the pic in the box or browse through the pictures on your computer and choose one of them.

Nadal.Gasquet.Del Potro.Ancic.Mathieu
NeverSayDie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:19 PM   #5
country flag Carino

Thanks for that. Now, I guess my only prob is, which one out of so many fab pics do I choose