A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 53 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-02-2006, 02:36 PM   #781
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
hello

a good piece of news could you tell me where and when to follow the livescore?!
Hi linus

Well, Kris plays an exhibition in Oostend, in Belgium called Tennis Oostende Prestige. Kris plays his first match today at 18:15 against Tommy Robredo ...
You can follow the livescores on this belgian webpage http://www.tennisinfo.be (I'm not sure of this yet)...

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2006, 02:48 PM   #782
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I indeed love sports, I could watch it 24/7

I loooove tennis ... I can't stay without tennis... I really want to find a job to get money to spend it almost all in tennis, to go to all the tournaments where he plays ... but job here is really difficult to find... I have to be patient ...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
Old 12-02-2006, 02:48 PM   #783
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sounds like a good job

now you must have been off-work, have a nice supper first
It is a nice job, tho I will soon quit here. I hope I can find something new, maybe the tourist information in my studenttown.

Nope I'm still at work, will finish in about 15 minutes, will take the train back home at 5.05 pm. And I'll be home around 5.45

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 02:51 PM   #784
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Nice to see you posting

Yeah I know about that exhibition, I had almost bought tickets for it, but it's an unfortunate weekend, I am unable to go

uhmmm sorry... it will be a good exhibition for sure... but you can follow the livescore... of course, it's not the same but ...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-02-2006, 02:52 PM   #785
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
I loooove tennis ... I can't stay without tennis... I really want to find a job to get money to spend it almost all in tennis, to go to all the tournaments where he plays ... but job here is really difficult to find... I have to be patient ...
Tennis is just one of the few sports I love... but I think atm tennis is my fave sport above all. Do you know if Belgian tv shows tennis?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-02-2006, 02:53 PM   #786
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
uhmmm sorry... it will be a good exhibition for sure... but you can follow the livescore... of course, it's not the same but ...
I dunno if I'll be able to, it's a busy weekend...

will close my computer now and get ready to leave work. Bye

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-02-2006, 03:02 PM   #787
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Tennis is just one of the few sports I love... but I think atm tennis is my fave sport above all. Do you know if Belgian tv shows tennis?

I love to ride a bike and swimming, but I don't like to watch these sports on TV, it's boring...

I think that Belgian TV doesn't show tennis by the moment ...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-02-2006, 03:03 PM   #788
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I dunno if I'll be able to, it's a busy weekend...

will close my computer now and get ready to leave work. Bye

We are a very busy girls ...

Bye Yvo... see you later!!

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-02-2006, 03:05 PM   #789
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I indeed love sports, I could watch it 24/7
haha... so lovely

well... i made a wrong maths... i know there is 7-hour time difference while didnt know why i plus it to 15 + 7

good luck to your way back home see you later
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 03:08 PM   #790
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi linus

Well, Kris plays an exhibition in Oostend, in Belgium called Tennis Oostende Prestige. Kris plays his first match today at 18:15 against Tommy Robredo ...
You can follow the livescores on this belgian webpage http://www.tennisinfo.be (I'm not sure of this yet)...
hi... what would you like me to call you here?

thank you for the page info, i checked it and the official one while sorry i still cant find the livescore if you found it, could you tell me here

but when i saw the pics with Kristof and X-man together... wooo, so happy
Old 12-02-2006, 03:14 PM   #791
country flag linus

i like many sports too cant name them all now

tennis is an important one, so is formula 1, snooker, volleyball, skating and other ice&snow events.... and most of track-and-field events... and... too many
Old 12-02-2006, 03:15 PM   #792
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
hi... what would you like me to call you here?

thank you for the page info, i checked it and the official one while sorry i still cant find the livescore if you found it, could you tell me here

but when i saw the pics with Kristof and X-man together... wooo, so happy
Sorry, my english is very "basic" ... I don't understand your question...

OK, on tennisinfo.be doesn't have the livescore yet, I hope that on the official website... I don't know yet... Of course, I will tell you as soon as I can

Yes, me too... To see Xavier and Kris together and so glad ... it's really good news ...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Last edited by OLGABEL : 12-02-2006 at 03:21 PM.
Old 12-02-2006, 03:19 PM   #793
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
i like many sports too cant name them all now

tennis is an important one, so is formula 1, snooker, volleyball, skating and other ice&snow events.... and most of track-and-field events... and... too many

Tennis is my passion, very important to me ... I like figure skating too and I watch snooker on TV sometimes ...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 12-02-2006, 03:56 PM   #794
country flag linus

Quote:
Sorry, my english is very "basic" ... I don't understand your question...
hehe, i didnt know how to call you, Olga or else?

Quote:
OK, on tennisinfo.be doesn't have the livescore yet, I hope that on the official website... I don't know yet... Of course, I will tell you as soon as I can
yea... maybe there is something when the play starts... thank you then
Old 12-02-2006, 04:00 PM   #795
country flag linus

Quote:
Tennis is my passion, very important to me ... I like figure skating too and I watch snooker on TV sometimes ...
all are very cute

there arent many chances for me to watch live snooker matches so i have to watch tons of delay-matches or download them from net to watch later for some really important matches... i will follow the official livescore board even it is so early morning in our time