The Sexiest Men Alive - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-21-2006, 11:45 AM   #46
country flag Grofica

Grofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Sexiest Men Alive

How to post pictures?

Djokovic-Zimonjic-Bozoljac-Troicki
Nadal-Youzhny-Haas-Coria-Safin
Grofica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2006, 11:45 AM   #47
country flag angela

angela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond repute

What about Miller and Hayden????????????
Old 11-21-2006, 11:50 AM   #48
country flag Washa Koroleva

Washa Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekutza View Post
This guy is on People's sexiest man alive list but I have no idea what his name is HELP!!!!

Oh and...does anyone know the whole 100 guys list, by name and number??
Isn't that the guy from Spiderman?

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
- Mark Twain
Washa Koroleva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 11:55 AM   #49
country flag angela

angela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grofica View Post
How to post pictures?
Ctrl C over hthe pic and then Ctrl V in the box I hope that you can understand me
Old 11-21-2006, 11:58 AM   #50
country flag Grofica

Grofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond reputeGrofica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
Ctrl C over hthe pic and then Ctrl V in the box I hope that you can understand me
not a word

Old 11-21-2006, 12:02 PM   #51
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grofica View Post
How to post pictures?
if you have your pics in your computer. create an account here http://photobucket.com/
upload picures there, copy the links it gives you and paste the links in your messsage here

or you can attach the pictures to your post

if you take the pics from a website, go to the address bar of your browser, click with the right, select 'COPY' and then click in your post with the right and select 'PASTE'

let me know if you want further assistance

damn I should be a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 03:26 PM   #52
country flag Grofica

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
if you have your pics in your computer. create an account here http://photobucket.com/
upload picures there, copy the links it gives you and paste the links in your messsage here

or you can attach the pictures to your post

if you take the pics from a website, go to the address bar of your browser, click with the right, select 'COPY' and then click in your post with the right and select 'PASTE'

let me know if you want further assistance

damn I should be a mod
ok I understood the first way to do it but second

Old 11-21-2006, 04:44 PM   #53
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

where are the pics that you want to post? in your PC or in some website?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 05:29 PM   #54
country flag NeverSayDie

NeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This guy is on People's sexiest man alive list but I have no idea what his name is HELP!!!!

Oh and...does anyone know the whole 100 guys list, by name and number??
Yeah, he's in spiderman. his name is James Franco I don't know his number though sorry

Brad Pitt What is so special about this guy? I don't mean to offend anyone that likes him but George Clooney? Johnny Depp?

Ashton Kutcher Jake G Elijah Wood I watched LOTR the other day and i have to say Viggo is so hot in that role Orlando looked good aswell I never really liked him before i saw that film though

Nadal.Gasquet.Del Potro.Ancic.Mathieu
NeverSayDie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 05:50 PM   #55
country flag thiaela

thiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
Old 11-21-2006, 05:53 PM   #56
country flag thiaela

thiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond repute

My love Orlando Bloom

Old 11-21-2006, 07:02 PM   #57
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
What about Miller and Hayden????????????
wentoworth miller???
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverSayDie View Post
Yeah, he's in spiderman. his name is James Franco I don't know his number though sorry
oh thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I can finally sleep oh...and by number I didn't mean his phone number (just relised that's what it sounded like ) I meant the no he had in the list

thanks again
Old 11-21-2006, 07:42 PM   #58
country flag angela

Quote:
wentoworth miller???

yes

Old 11-21-2006, 08:42 PM   #59
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverSayDie View Post
I hate to burst everyone's (well mostly everyone's ) bubble but James Franco is gay.

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:02 AM   #60
country flag simpletennis

simpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond repute

i got the issue today. most of them are american, where's hayden christensen. he's so hot! they should do an athlete issue

Dima love!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
simpletennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote