Marco Chiudinelli - Page 111 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-17-2006, 03:31 PM   #1651
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Forgot to reply on this question this morning

over tramrails, servicevakken henen,

Tramrails are ok, but the servicevakken is a bit too long
netten

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2006, 03:32 PM   #1652
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Damn, Marco did lose his singles match. Of course, kinda expected. As Tursunov is a good player. But marco definitely showed a great fight and lost in three sets: 6-4, 4-6, 3-6

Hope he can rest a bit now and have a good result in doubles!

I am not sad. I am happy. Great score. Good fight

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers

Old 11-17-2006, 04:18 PM   #1653
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
netten
Then we got the song complete tho I doubt he often goes over the "netten"

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 04:19 PM   #1654
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am not sad. I am happy. Great score. Good fight
I am not sad either, it's definitely a good score. But after a lost match is a bit strange

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-17-2006, 04:23 PM   #1655
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

But he really seems to play well this week, in doubles he's doing great again. They won 7-6, 6-2

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-17-2006, 04:35 PM   #1656
country flag Nando_L

Nando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond reputeNando_L has a reputation beyond repute

Marco
Good luck in the doubles final

Kuerten - Edberg - Sampras - Rosset
Nando_L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 04:43 PM   #1657
MONSOON season.

Quote:
I am not sad either, it's definitely a good score. But after a lost match is a bit strange
Well, he seems to not be bothered by injuries and he has good scores I am ing

Yay in doubles.

Old 11-17-2006, 04:44 PM   #1658
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Well, he seems to not be bothered by injuries and he has good scores I am ing

Yay in doubles.
Yeah that's good news indeed. But still I think it's a bit strange to that's like if you are happy he did lose

but I completely understand what you mean, so we can about the tourny

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-17-2006, 05:43 PM   #1659
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

There's nothing to be sad about in the singles match, that's a very good score against a very tough player.

Marco for the doubles title!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 07:11 PM   #1660
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Yeah that's good news indeed. But still I think it's a bit strange to that's like if you are happy he did lose

but I completely understand what you mean, so we can about the tourny
If he had won, I would have gone:

Old 11-17-2006, 07:13 PM   #1661
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatejBockoFan View Post
There's nothing to be sad about in the singles match, that's a very good score against a very tough player.

Marco for the doubles title!
Yes

Lovro likes the Swiss He already won the Mons title with Jay-C

Old 11-18-2006, 09:33 AM   #1662
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Today’s events on the courts started with the match of the first racket of the tournament Dmitry Tursunov versus Marco Chiudinelli. After yesterday’s easy victory Dmity Tursunov said that he doesn’t know his future opponent at all so he would adjust to his tennis during the match. And that was the only right decision. Marco started to act aggressively from the very beginning. His serves and performance near the net were quite excellent. Having taken the opponent’s serve at the beginning of the set he confidently gained his victory – 6:4. At the beginning of the second set Marco makes the break again but Tursunov replies him. In the second game the top seed player of the PrivatBank Open – 2006 takes the serve of the Swiss player again but immediately loses his own. Everything was solved with the score 4:4, when Dmitry won two games at once and made the set score equal. The opponents showed absolutely equal efforts during the decisive set. But the destiny of the match was solved when Dmitry made a decisive break for his Swiss opponent during the eighth game. The duration of the match was the PrivatBank Open record – two hours and fourty minutes!

This article was written on the tournament website. Nice to read that marco served well and played good at the net

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-18-2006, 01:06 PM   #1663
MONSOON season.

Hoofdpiet

Old 11-18-2006, 02:44 PM   #1664
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Hoofdpiet

Sadly I don't see a Sinterklaas as your avarat

Hopp Suisse!
Old 11-19-2006, 08:44 AM   #1665
MONSOON season.

Quote:

Sadly I don't see a Sinterklaas as your avarat
He called one of my friends "een echte doe-het-zelver" Did you hear on the news that he got a present from the Roosevelt Academy?

I wasn't there.

And no, he won't appear as avatar either. Sorry