Kristof in the BNP Paribas Masters - Paris, France - 10/30 - 11/5, 2006 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-01-2006, 08:19 AM   #16
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kristof in the BNP Paribas Masters - Paris, France - 10/30 - 11/5, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Oh I'm sure Mario wants the points as well. He is trying to get to TMC. But I'm probably about the only poster here that doesn't care about TMC. I don't like the format so what does the ATP do, but they are going to have that format in more Tournaments next year I may just lose my interest in tennis altogether. I would like for Kris to finish the year in the Top Twenty so that is why I want him to get the points
Ah ok I understand it now
I do love the norma knock-out system, so hopefully next year all players will complain about this new format that it won't get through for all tournies. But I like it that the masters is a bit different than other tournaments, so I like it that they use groups there. You know, with only 8 players you just need to have a different system or you have very few matches.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2006, 05:32 PM   #17
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kristof in the BNP Paribas Masters - Paris, France - 10/30 - 11/5, 2006

Kristof lost 6-3, 6(4)-7 3-6

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 04:00 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Kristof lost 6-3, 6(4)-7 3-6
Well I didn't expect Kris to defeat Mario. Actually I'm proud he took him to 3 Sets
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote