A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-26-2006, 07:17 PM   #136
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
It must be terrible when you know you've to play Roger in a good form, and you know you won't have a chance!

Yes, and Roger is very decided to win his home tournament...

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2006, 07:22 PM   #137
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
Thank you very much, Yvo I'm going to see my mail now.
Did you receive it?

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 07:22 PM   #138
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, and Roger is very decided to win his home tournament...
If you see his game so far, it seems as if he'll win it this year.
I wonder btw. if he will play Paris or not.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-26-2006, 07:45 PM   #139
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you receive it?
Yess!! Yvo, you're a pretty girl and you might very happy next to Chiudi...jajaja

The Swiss T- shirt photo...

Chiudi seems a very nice guy, and handsome...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
Old 10-26-2006, 07:46 PM   #140
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
If you see his game so far, it seems as if he'll win it this year.
I wonder btw. if he will play Paris or not.
I hope that he will win the tournament. He deserves to win in his home. And I hope that he will plays in Paris... I'm waiting Oli there, too...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-26-2006, 07:48 PM   #141
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Yess!! Yvo, you're a pretty girl and you might very happy next to Chiudi...jajaja

The Swiss T- shirt photo...

Chiudi seems a very nice guy, and handsome...
Thanks a lot
I felt really happy to be next to Chiudi every time again it's wonderful to meet him. I got some reports about meetings in my blog here on mtf.

Ah well I got a collection of Swiss stuff, two Swiss shirts, a Swiss DC-team Chiudi-jacket, a Swiss flag, a Nike-cap signed by Roger...

Chiudi is great, and definitely handsome

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-26-2006, 07:49 PM   #142
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I hope that he will win the tournament. He deserves to win in his home. And I hope that he will plays in Paris... I'm waiting Oli there, too...
I hope so too, my friend who is there all week would be really happy if Roger wins

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-26-2006, 07:53 PM   #143
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
I hope so too, my friend who is there all week would be really happy if Roger wins
I would be REALLY REALLY HAPPY if Oli wins, but... I would be HAPPY if I see him...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-26-2006, 07:57 PM   #144
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
I would be REALLY REALLY HAPPY if Oli wins, but... I would be HAPPY if I see him...
Would be great if Oli could win such tourny, but I don't see it possible with Roger in this form.

I really hope you can get to see him once

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-26-2006, 08:17 PM   #145
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Would be great if Oli could win such tourny, but I don't see it possible with Roger in this form.

I really hope you can get to see him once

It's very difficult to win a Masters Series, If Roger plays, almost impossible, but I'm sure that If Oli will be in good form, can beat very important players... and go far... I hope...

I'm working on it, Yvo, I'm sure that one day I will follow Oli in all the tournaments, around the world...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-26-2006, 08:20 PM   #146
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
It's very difficult to win a Masters Series, If Roger plays, almost impossible, but I'm sure that If Oli will be in good form, can beat very important players... and go far... I hope...

I'm working on it, Yvo, I'm sure that one day I will follow Oli in all the tournaments, around the world...
Oli in good form is definitely able to beat topplayers. But if Roger is in the tourny, he has to hope for a really bad day of Rogi. But wlel, that's tennis atm. Just for Nadal it's different.

You'll be able to, I am sure! You just have to start travelling once and then the rest will follow

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-26-2006, 08:31 PM   #147
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Oli in good form is definitely able to beat topplayers. But if Roger is in the tourny, he has to hope for a really bad day of Rogi. But wlel, that's tennis atm. Just for Nadal it's different.

You'll be able to, I am sure! You just have to start travelling once and then the rest will follow

Oli almost beat Federer in Halle this year, he played an incredible match... but it's very difficult to keep the high level... I only hope that he will go far on Bercy, the points are very important...

Nadal is in bad form now... He can't beat Federer at the moment...

I hope...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-26-2006, 08:38 PM   #148
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Oli almost beat Federer in Halle this year, he played an incredible match... but it's very difficult to keep the high level... I only hope that he will go far on Bercy, the points are very important...

Nadal is in bad form now... He can't beat Federer at the moment...

I hope...
I remember Halle wasn't Roger's best tournament, even while he did win it. I remember that Roger almost got beaten in a few matches at row, but still he was the one who won.

True, I hope that will continue for a really long time...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-26-2006, 08:43 PM   #149
country flag OLGABEL

Do you like Nadal???

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-26-2006, 08:48 PM   #150
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Do you like Nadal???
Not at all, he is my least favorite player. I just can't watch his matches, he is so annoying! I get as soon as I see his face, never had that so much with disliking a player

note: that has nothing to do with him beating Roger so often, what is the reason for a lot of Roger-fans. No, I have disliked nadal from the first moment I saw him on tv, and that was before he started beating Roger all the time

Hopp Suisse!