A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-26-2006, 09:39 AM   #121
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
When you have a player like Roger... It's difficult to cheer any other... but Switzerland has a lot of talented players... And you support Chiudi!! He's not alone!!

Chris is out from singles and doubles, too...

Okkkkk, I got it!! Thank you very much Yvo!! You're amazing!! The pictures are... UFFFFF!! He received the message today in the morning... my e-mail is very slowwwwwww... And of course, you will send me photos of other players...
It still isn't fair, when just one player gets support. I luckily know a group of Swiss tennis-fans who really give attention to all Swiss players, not just Roger.

not nice when they lose early in both singles and doubles...

Well the pictures were rather big, so that's prolly why they took so long to arrive there. Just tell me which others you would like pics of. I do not have pics of Chris or Malisse, but I got some for example of Wawrinka.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2006, 09:41 AM   #122
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yvo, can you answer me a question?? The girl on 4th photo, with red sweater... are you??
No that's not me... if you want I can send you a picture of me. Will include it when I send you the pictures from other players. But will do that tonight, I have to go to hospital (nothing serious) now, so will be away all afternoon.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-26-2006, 09:53 AM   #123
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
No that's not me... if you want I can send you a picture of me. Will include it when I send you the pictures from other players. But will do that tonight, I have to go to hospital (nothing serious) now, so will be away all afternoon.

OK It's was great!! If you don't care... I like to have a photo of you...

Haven't you some of Safin?? jejejeje
Ok Wawrinka is good, Roger... and Can you send me a photo of Chiudi?? I saw him before, but I can't remember his face And, of course, If you have more photos of Oli... PLEASE PLEASE!!

If isn't serious, that's right!! I don't like hospitals...

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 04:04 PM   #124
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
OK It's was great!! If you don't care... I like to have a photo of you...

Haven't you some of Safin?? jejejeje
Ok Wawrinka is good, Roger... and Can you send me a photo of Chiudi?? I saw him before, but I can't remember his face And, of course, If you have more photos of Oli... PLEASE PLEASE!!

If isn't serious, that's right!! I don't like hospitals...
I will send you a picture...

Sadly I never saw Safin, even while I don't like him, I think he's a player which is nice to see once. I will send you some of the Swiss guys, including Chiudi.

Nah it was just a check, I had a lil surgery last august, and the doctor wanted to check if everything is alright, and luckily everything was allright

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-26-2006, 04:09 PM   #125

Chiudi-fan I'm glad you are alright I don't like hospitals either
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 04:18 PM   #126
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Chiudi-fan I'm glad you are alright I don't like hospitals either
I hate them when I've to go to visit someone, when it has something to do with me, it's usually ok. Yes I know I am strange

Today I had to do a "smell-test" you know, my nose never functioned 100%, so I had to smell several things and said what it was. I only scored a 1 out of 8

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-26-2006, 04:58 PM   #127
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will send you a picture...

Sadly I never saw Safin, even while I don't like him, I think he's a player which is nice to see once. I will send you some of the Swiss guys, including Chiudi.

Nah it was just a check, I had a lil surgery last august, and the doctor wanted to check if everything is alright, and luckily everything was allright

I'm happy to see that you are allright!! ...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!

Last edited by OLGABEL : 10-26-2006 at 07:18 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:03 PM   #128
country flag OLGABEL

I'm watching Basel now...

Wawrinka won against Henman!! This guy is very strong!! And played very very well!! He will go far in this country tournament...

Now I will watch Federer-Guille Garcia Lopez. Althought I like Guille, I want to Federer wins...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-26-2006, 05:52 PM   #129
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Glad Stan beated Henman

I am now watching the end of Roger as well only just finished dinner, so didn't see the rest of the match.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-26-2006, 06:03 PM   #130
country flag OLGABEL

Puffffff... 6-2 6-0 Perfect Federer. Nothing to do for Guille.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-26-2006, 06:16 PM   #131
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

It must be terrible when you know you've to play Roger in a good form, and you know you won't have a chance!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-26-2006, 06:16 PM   #132
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Btw. I did send you another e-mail with pics, hopefully this won't take that long to arrive in your mailbox

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-26-2006, 06:40 PM   #133

Quote:
I hate them when I've to go to visit someone, when it has something to do with me, it's usually ok. Yes I know I am strange

Today I had to do a "smell-test" you know, my nose never functioned 100%, so I had to smell several things and said what it was. I only scored a 1 out of 8
What has happened to your poor nose? How awful not to have a good sense of smell
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 06:42 PM   #134
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
What has happened to your poor nose? How awful not to have a good sense of smell
It has always been like that, thanks to some allergies and so. But it isn't that I can't smell at all, I can smell things, just not as good as others.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-26-2006, 07:15 PM   #135
country flag OLGABEL

Quote:
Btw. I did send you another e-mail with pics, hopefully this won't take that long to arrive in your mailbox
Thank you very much, Yvo I'm going to see my mail now.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!