A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-23-2006, 07:29 PM   #46
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Thanks! I really like chatting with you as well.

That is always possible, I've met quite some mtf-members already, during the different tournaments I visited. The chance is small tho that I will go to Spain for tournies, somehow Spain never had my interested, so I guess you have to come in this direction

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2006, 07:39 PM   #47
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

Ummmm Ok, Ok...

Oli doesn't come to Spain very much, so... I suppose that I'll go abroad... I don't have any problem to travel, only the money...

But Spain is very beautiful and interesting....

TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 07:44 PM   #48
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I understand exactly what you mean, if travelling wouldn't be so expensive, I would be more abroad than in Holland! Then I definitely would follow Chiudi all over the world. But travelling is expensive...

I believe that Spain is a beautiful country and I would love to go there once, but it doesn't have my biggest interest. I guess I'll go there once in future, but no idea when.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 07:49 PM   #49
country flag OLGABEL

OLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond reputeOLGABEL has a reputation beyond repute

jejejeejej Ok when you come here, you have a Spanish friend, Ok??

We have the same aim, you want to follow Chiudi all over the world, I want to follow Oli, too. We will come true, sure.

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
Old 10-23-2006, 07:53 PM   #50
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Thanks! and when you are in Holland, you got a Dutch friend

Then we'll definitely see each other some times, because once in a while they play the same tournaments (tho Oli is a lot better than Chiudi )

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 07:58 PM   #51
country flag OLGABEL

Good to see that you're very fair!!

Chiudi will become a very good player, he is very talented.

Of course, in Mons, for example...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-23-2006, 08:00 PM   #52
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I doubt so, he can still improve, but he isn't the most talented player, don't forget his age Of course you can also reach things on older age, but it's hard to become one of the best... but who knows, he came back really strong after his injury

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 08:04 PM   #53
country flag OLGABEL

Which is the ranking of Chiudi??

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-23-2006, 08:07 PM   #54
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
Which is the ranking of Chiudi??
He is # 161 of the world now, but no points to defend till February next year due to his injury and hardly any points to defend the months after.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 08:11 PM   #55
country flag OLGABEL

It's a good ranking... There are very good players behind him.

Chiudi-fan, Do you play tennis??

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-23-2006, 08:14 PM   #56
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

And I am sure he will improve his ranking the coming weeks

No I don't play tennis, I used to play for 2 years or so when I was 6 or 7 years old, but I wasn't that good

Btw. you can call me Yvo if you want, that's what most posters on the board do

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 08:31 PM   #57
country flag OLGABEL

Ok, thanks Yvo... I'm Olga...

I played tennis in school, but nothing serious, and the past year, I went to a tennis club, but I couldn't continue, because of money, again...

I enjoy to play tennis a lot, but I really want to be a linecall... I'm prepared for that, study every day, but is really difficult, there are a lot of exams, you have to be very good, there are a lot of people looking for the same... but I hope that I'll pass the tests.

Tomorrow I have an exam... a little bit of luck...

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Old 10-23-2006, 08:33 PM   #58
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Hey Olga

I would like to play tennis once in a while, but only for fun, maybe I should ask a friend if they want to joing me.

That is nice if you could become a linecall! You w ould like to be one at bigger tournaments?!

Good luck with the exam

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 08:34 PM   #59
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I am leaving you now, I am rather tired and there are some things I want to do tomorrow. It was nice chatting with you, hope we can have another chat again soon! Bye Olga

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-23-2006, 08:40 PM   #60
country flag OLGABEL

No, I don't want to be a linecall of the big tournaments, perhaps junior circuit or challengers max...

Thanks for all again, Yvo (after all for the photos) a really nice chat...

See you... Bye

TOUT****TODO
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

Last edited by OLGABEL : 10-23-2006 at 08:42 PM.