World Series In Game :) - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-21-2006, 05:58 PM   #31
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Series Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmkrz View Post
Cards will win just like the rams won last week and how Missouri won last week. This will go down as another in the long line of terrible seinfeld/costanza calls
didnt you say texas Tech was going to crush Mizzou? and before you talk bout calls...we all seen yours and its not pretty

Old 10-21-2006, 06:19 PM   #32
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
didnt you say texas Tech was going to crush Mizzou? and before you talk bout calls...we all seen yours and its not pretty
No I didnt say that at all, in fact cant recall ever bringing up texas tech.

I hadnt bet for or against, nor commented on Mizzou until against A & M and I do believe you mocked me and we know how that turned out

Then you mocked me cause I thought the hawks would win. And we know how that one turned out as well.

You're just a homer who knows jack shyt about capping.

Last edited by flmmkrz : 10-21-2006 at 06:29 PM.
flmmkrz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 07:06 PM   #33
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You're just a homer who knows jack shyt about capping.
and you do?
Old 10-21-2006, 07:09 PM   #34
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and you do?

talk to a moron and you get moronic responses.
I'm done with you

Last edited by flmmkrz : 10-21-2006 at 07:17 PM.
flmmkrz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 07:27 PM   #35
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cards will win just like the rams won last week and how Missouri won last week. This will go down as another in the long line of terrible seinfeld/costanza calls
Right but I bet he can make a mean omelette so give him credit for something...

And Seinfeld, don`t forget the Pace picante sauce...
TFan1156 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 07:46 PM   #36
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:

talk to a moron and you get moronic responses.
I'm done with you
Oh NO! how will i sleep now
Old 10-21-2006, 07:48 PM   #37
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFan1156 View Post
Right but I bet he can make a mean omelette so give him credit for something...

And Seinfeld, don`t forget the Pace picante sauce...
I dont like any sauce on my omelettes...i go with cheese in the middle and top
Old 10-22-2006, 04:28 AM   #38
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

WOOT??!?!?!?

I know baseball
Old 10-22-2006, 04:29 AM   #39
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Old 10-22-2006, 04:30 AM   #40
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:

Im hoping Reyes has his control tomorrow when he does..he is good...had a no hitter vs the White Sox until the 8th this year.

Like i said about Suppan last night...Reyes will have great game 0-1 er 6or7 ing or really bad one 3ing 6er

Tiggers will be cold...7days off...first ing will be the key
if he can start out good...get some confidence..and Cards get couple runs early....that will be the game.

THIS IS OUR YEAR
on the BULLS EYE
Old 10-22-2006, 04:31 AM   #41
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
long line? 2? that about 540 less than you :retard:
Old 10-22-2006, 04:34 AM   #42
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

GAME 2 Sunday

If Rogers gets the outside corner called for stikes..it will be like game 1 on the NLCS...Cards cant hit slow throwing lefties who get the outside corner...but if he does not get the outside corner and has to come in.......Cards might score 10 runs and go back to the LOU with 2-0 lead
Old 10-22-2006, 04:37 AM   #43
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 04:38 AM   #44
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

I have not payed much attention to the Tiggers this year..but im not impressed with their hitting...Rolen is better hitter than anyone on that team...
Old 10-22-2006, 05:08 AM   #45
country flag flmmkrz

Quote:
GAME 2 Sunday

If Rogers gets the outside corner called for stikes..it will be like game 1 on the NLCS...Cards cant hit slow throwing lefties who get the outside corner...but if he does not get the outside corner and has to come in.......Cards might score 10 runs and go back to the LOU with 2-0 lead
quite the prediction... we could win but we also might not. Might as well chalk up another W in that win column. Keep up the brilliant work.

As for knowing baseball... you thought you knew football last week and were celebrating before the game was over and you ended up looking like an ass....
Don't be celebrating a series win before its over...lotsa baseball left.