Kristof Vliegen - Page 36 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-14-2006, 08:50 AM   #526
country flag Matthias13

Matthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kristof Vliegen

Even worse: Kris served for the match at 5/4 in the 2nd set, and then had 3 matchpoints on Johansson's serve at 6/5 in the 3rd. If he wants to be a top player he shouldn't waste such chances. Nevertheless, still a great tournament again for Vliegen. Now trying to win the doubles: I think he and Ollie have good chances !

COME ON BELGIANS !!!
Matthias13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2006, 03:02 AM   #527

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdm13 View Post
Even worse: Kris served for the match at 5/4 in the 2nd set, and then had 3 matchpoints on Johansson's serve at 6/5 in the 3rd. If he wants to be a top player he shouldn't waste such chances. Nevertheless, still a great tournament again for Vliegen. Now trying to win the doubles: I think he and Ollie have good chances !

COME ON BELGIANS !!!
Yes I know when I read about Match points Johansson had saved I felt really bad Kris should have won that Match But you are right top players can't
and don't wastes those chances. But I do hope he and Ollie can win the Doubles
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 04:18 AM   #528

Kris has made it into the Master Series Madrid
Old 10-15-2006, 01:05 PM   #529
country flag Matthias13

Matthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthias13 has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad : Ollie and Kris lost the doubles final to Hanley/Ullyett >
6/7 (2) 4/6
But again, they wasted some chances. They were serving for the 1st set at 6/5 and were up 40/30 And in the 2nd set they had some breakpoints.

However, it's their 1st final toghether so who knows what will happen in the future

Good luck in Madrid you guys !!!

COME ON BELGIANS !!!
Old 10-15-2006, 11:06 PM   #530
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, I thought you should know that Kristof was randomly given a forum in the Serbia forum. I don't know why or what it is doing there, but we're kind of just having fun with it... it was supposed to be a Janko Tipsarevic forum, lol, but for as long as it's there, come on in

http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=630
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 03:31 AM   #531

Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91 View Post
Guys, I thought you should know that Kristof was randomly given a forum in the Serbia forum. I don't know why or what it is doing there, but we're kind of just having fun with it... it was supposed to be a Janko Tipsarevic forum, lol, but for as long as it's there, come on in

http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=630
Kris has now found his way back to Belgium And I'm trying to get this thread moved up in his Forum Please everyone come in and enjoy Kris' Forum
Old 10-18-2006, 09:23 PM   #532
country flag Matthias13

All Hail Kristof Vliegen !!!
He has beaten James Blake today in Madrid and he's a top 10 player !
Wauw, respect Fly: if you continue on this excellent form you'll be top 20 in no time ! Maybe he's playing this great because he got a forum on this site

Good luck against Safin or Baghdatis Kris !

COME ON BELGIANS !!!
Old 10-19-2006, 03:04 AM   #533

I'm afraid it is Marat And Marat is so big he looks like he could take a big breath and blow poor Kristof right off the court Good Luck Kris and whether you win or not I'm already proud of what you have done in this Tournament
Old 10-19-2006, 07:21 AM   #534
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

That's a great result from Kris Now lots of luck vs. Safin!

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 12:20 PM   #535
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

@ Mae, is there any pictre?
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 05:58 PM   #536

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19 View Post
@ Mae, is there any pictre?
Hi Cindy welcome to Kristof Forum There are some good pictures of Kris in this thread. But the trouble is you have to go back in this thread to find them. Because of course before Kris got his Forum this thread was about all he had There are a very few pictures in the section about Interesting Pictures of Kris, but the people that took the pictures seemed to be confused about who the pictures were of I haven't looked closely at those pictures to even make sure Kris is there. I have just read the posts. But I know there are good pictures in this thread
Old 10-20-2006, 09:12 AM   #537
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, i will do everything for Hot guys
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 02:51 AM   #538

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19 View Post
Ok, i will do everything for Hot guys
Cindy the hottest pictures of Kris were I believe on page 25 or 26, but now they are just a box with a red X in the box. I don't know what happened to the pictures