Midweek UK Football - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-17-2006, 01:15 PM   #1
country flag rich_a

rich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond repute
Default Midweek UK Football

Just the Championship and lower league trophy this week but should be good.

W37/L73/V5 +29.83units

Championship

Birmingham vs Norwich

Birmingham have played 6home games this season with 5finishing overs and 1 finishing 1-1 but it was quite a local derby so cant really count it (against Leicester). They havent managed to win any of their last 4 with 2draws and 2losses so will be looking for a resounding win. As well as this, both David Dunn and Nicolas Bendtner will be back so that could bode well for goals. Norwich have played 6away games so far this season. They started the season slowly with 2unders against Derby and goal shy Leeds but since then have had 4overs conceding 3in every single game and scoring 7times in those 4matches. As well as this, they have the divisions top scorer in Robert Earnshaw who is on good form and keeps scoring. The team will also be looking for a win away from home, which for Norwich comes few and far between, to impress the new boss. This looks like a definite overs for me.

Over 2.5goals @ 1.94 - 1.5units

Cardiff vs Southampton

Cardiff are top of the leagues and have been scoring for fun recently, however, it seems that at home theyve been rather more subdued with only 2out of 5matches finishing over 2.5goals. However, these were their last 2 and adding to this, their last 6matches have finished over 2.5goals. Southampton are one of the best teams in the Championship, however, they are very inconsistent (and this is why Im leaving the Cardiff win!). They have played 6away games and have finished overs in 5 of them. The only match they didnt finish overs in was against Palace when they kept a clean sheet but still score wice. I cant see them keeping out Cardiff. They have also scored in every away games and I expect this trend to continue. This has overs written all over it.

Over 2.5goals @ 1.93 - 1.5units

GL
rich_a is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote