Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 01:52 AM   #31
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat's new girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratski View Post

So I changed from being in logistics to being an interior decorator. Now I've got a profession, I'm back
always back for the girlfriend thread eh
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2006, 10:26 AM   #32
country flag tochilka

tochilka has a reputation beyond reputetochilka has a reputation beyond reputetochilka has a reputation beyond reputetochilka has a reputation beyond reputetochilka has a reputation beyond reputetochilka has a reputation beyond reputetochilka has a reputation beyond reputetochilka has a reputation beyond reputetochilka has a reputation beyond reputetochilka has a reputation beyond reputetochilka has a reputation beyond repute

it is everywhere on the news...abramovich is getting devorced...his wife wants to get 5.5 billion $$$..it is all because of dasha...
tochilka is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-16-2006, 11:47 AM   #33
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratski View Post

So I changed from being in logistics to being an interior decorator. Now I've got a profession, I'm back

I knew I would find you here
Kiara is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-16-2006, 11:53 AM   #34
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tochilka View Post
it is everywhere on the news...abramovich is getting devorced...his wife wants to get 5.5 billion $$$..it is all because of dasha...

Abromovich??? ROMAN Abromovich???

DASHA??????????????

eek:

what!?!?!? Please tell me she's not with him?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

uuuuggghhhhhhh what is the matter with her????
Old 10-16-2006, 11:58 AM   #35
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

kiara....read the article posted in the gathering please
Old 10-16-2006, 12:04 PM   #36
country flag Kiara

yes mum
Old 10-16-2006, 01:00 PM   #37
country flag Vass

Vass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiara View Post

Abromovich??? ROMAN Abromovich???

DASHA??????????????

eek:

what!?!?!? Please tell me she's not with him?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

uuuuggghhhhhhh what is the matter with her????
She already slept with at least one millioner, then possibly one Lord, and now shes taking on the biggest 'fish' yet... The girl's having fun, and perhaps is looking for a way to get some money.
Possibly.

Anastasia Myskina, Marat Safin thank you.
Vass is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-16-2006, 01:08 PM   #38
country flag carroll

carroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vass View Post
She already slept with at least one millioner, then possibly one Lord, and now shes taking on the biggest 'fish' yet... The girl's having fun, and perhaps is looking for a way to get some money.
Possibly.
Well her father is already full of money if my memory is good so i think that the girl is used to the wealthy men and just don't want to change ! But still she could have picked someone hotter that this one...

When you win, when you lose, when you smile or when you're mad : Marat you're still the best to watch.

"Just give yourself the opportunity, give yourself the chance. You have to
be happy with what you have achieved and don't take any notice if somebody
tells you that you should have achieved much more. You have achieved what
you have achieved. Nobody can take that away and you have a clear
conscience." Marat
carroll is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-16-2006, 01:11 PM   #39
country flag GermanBoy

GermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Word on the street?
Hiii alex! My exams aren't done yet, i finish on the 26th Aw hun, at least now your college work is done you have less distractions from the task at hand Try and stay calm, be strong and have confidence in the wonderful person you are! x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid Merrion
lol Alex, you're so goddamn demanding
GermanBoy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-16-2006, 01:12 PM   #40
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carroll View Post
Well her father is already full of money if my memory is good so i think that the girl is used to the wealthy men and just don't want to change ! But still she could have picked someone hotter that this one...
i think Abramovich rate of hotness/$$$$$ is ok
mer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-16-2006, 01:21 PM   #41
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
Irochka first Tarpi, now Roman....

И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-16-2006, 01:22 PM   #42
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post

mer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-16-2006, 01:27 PM   #43
Scavenger Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiara View Post
yes mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post

shhh...there there, it's ok...she meant /$$$ in the latter case. it's perfectly valid
Old 10-16-2006, 01:30 PM   #44
country flag Kiara

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
his hotness:$$$$$ ratio is about 0.0000000000000000000001:1000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000

Old 10-16-2006, 01:31 PM   #45
country flag Kiara

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
Closed Thread