ATP Buenos Aires - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-24-2004, 07:42 PM   #76
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ATP Buenos Aires

I can't think of how it's said in English right now, but what you said is pretty close....
sigmagirl91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2004, 09:44 PM   #77
country flag Ma. Estefania

Ma. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond reputeMa. Estefania has a reputation beyond repute

Well Angelito, as we all know sometimes that phrase really applies, but sometimes it doesn't.

Anyway I think that none of us can really say if a player is very nice or not, etc. because, you know, none of us is a relative to them like to really know how they are; sometimes when we meet someone it's specially when they're on a bad mood, or any other situation.

Anyway I like Coria but also Nalbandián, you know, I support them no matter what.
Old 02-24-2004, 09:49 PM   #78
country flag Angelito

Angelito has a reputation beyond reputeAngelito has a reputation beyond reputeAngelito has a reputation beyond reputeAngelito has a reputation beyond reputeAngelito has a reputation beyond reputeAngelito has a reputation beyond reputeAngelito has a reputation beyond reputeAngelito has a reputation beyond reputeAngelito has a reputation beyond reputeAngelito has a reputation beyond reputeAngelito has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: ATP Buenos Aires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma. Estefania
Well Angelito, as we all know sometimes that phrase really applies, but sometimes it doesn't.

Anyway I think that none of us can really say if a player is very nice or not, etc. because, you know, none of us is a relative to them like to really know how they are; sometimes when we meet someone it's specially when they're on a bad mood, or any other situation.

Anyway I like Coria but also Nalbandián, you know, I support them no matter what.
I know and you're right. I just don't like him, but its just me... I know lot of people who likes him.
Angelito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 09:56 PM   #79
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

I must admit that I didn't like Coria at all, don't ask me why, but I didn't. But when I saw him in Bs As, the way he treated his fans and all I started to like him, I'm not a fan of his though. I think he's shy and sometimes that can be understood in the wrong way. But as someone said before, we don't know any of them at a personal level, so we really don't know how they are...
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 10:02 PM   #80
country flag Muchacha_83

Muchacha_83 is on a distinguished road

There is a proberv that we use in Argentina that says "Dime con quién andas y te diré quién eres" ("Tell me who you're mixing with and I'll tell you who you are" that would be the literal tranlation).

we use this setence in portugal to.
but i agree whith M. estefania we don't realy know them , so we can't say how a person is.
bu if you dont like him we don't have nothint to do with that ," gostos não se descutem" ( we should't discute tastes )i dont kwon if this is the write way to sait in english :P
beijos

godd luck also to Coria, moya and ferrero!
Muchacha_83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote