pim pim postcard project - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-08-2006, 03:53 PM   #211
country flag margaret_gn

margaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pim pim postcard project

hi guys! just to let you know i met pimpim yesterday and gave him the postcard. i'll post a long tournament report when i get back to uppsala tonight. i plan to miss class either monday or tuesday when i find out when tojo and pimpim will play so hopefully i'll have more to report. but basically here's what happened: i held up the envelope and started to explain that it's a postcard inside, which all his fans have signed and sent around the world. i was so nervous i kept stutterring then he said "aww, thank you" and then i asked if i could get a signature and a photo taken with him and he said yes of course. then after the signature i looked around for someone who could take the picture (i was by myself) and i asked one of the many kids swarming around him. but this kid didn't understand english and i was like oh who could i ask, and pimpim was looking the other way to see if there was any adult there but thankfully this lady walked past so i got her to take the picture. i will post it later. but he was so sweet, he signed autographs for all the kids around him (there were heaps). also in the stalls area, there's a stall for cottonfield which has a huge picture of pimpim on the wall wearing their product. i just had to take a picture of that too! and when i watch him play i'm sure there'll be a lot more pics to come!

& jurgenMELZER & jarkkoNIEMINEN & michaelRYDERSTEDT & tomasBERDYCH & richardGASQUET & robinSODERLING
tennis photos from 2008
tennis photos pre 2008
tennis reports
margaret_gn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2006, 02:50 PM   #212
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

I think that's probably one of my favourite posts, from anyone. Ever.
Great news, and sounds like an awesome day! Kom igen pimpim!

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:08 PM   #213
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm reading your blog at the moment... I haven't been to LJ in soooooo long!

I'm Laughing my ass off at the little girl on the other side of PimPim
Actually, she could be an adult. He is so freaking huuuge and his hair. HIS HAIR IS PERFECT! I'm so happy
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 05:14 PM   #214
country flag margaret_gn

margaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond reputemargaret_gn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
I think that's probably one of my favourite posts, from anyone. Ever.
Great news, and sounds like an awesome day! Kom igen pimpim!
aww thanks yes i am loving the hair too, very much!!! nah that's a little girl on his left. so many friggin' kids around! hopefully won't be the case tomorrow.

& jurgenMELZER & jarkkoNIEMINEN & michaelRYDERSTEDT & tomasBERDYCH & richardGASQUET & robinSODERLING
tennis photos from 2008
tennis photos pre 2008
tennis reports
Old 10-09-2006, 08:21 PM   #215
country flag foolish pleasure

foolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond reputefoolish pleasure has a reputation beyond repute

I just wanted to say thank you to Margret and to all of you for doing the postcard with me. It was fun for me to keep up with where it was and what was happening with it, and it all happened at a time when I really needed a silly, fun thing to take my mind off of my life.

I don't know why but it seems that the only really cool people that I've ever met on-line are you Pimsters. I don't know what it is about Pim Pim but he attracts some really great people.

Anyway, thank you so much Margret for everything, it couldn't have happened without you! I hope you had fun meeting him.
foolish pleasure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 08:49 PM   #216
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Margaret, thank you so much for the cool report :hug.
I am so happy for you and it seems you have had some wonderful days already
The pics are great and I must say, even if I was always rooting for the long hair, I like his hair now a lot

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 09:48 PM   #217
country flag margaret_gn

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish pleasure View Post
I just wanted to say thank you to Margret and to all of you for doing the postcard with me. It was fun for me to keep up with where it was and what was happening with it, and it all happened at a time when I really needed a silly, fun thing to take my mind off of my life.

I don't know why but it seems that the only really cool people that I've ever met on-line are you Pimsters. I don't know what it is about Pim Pim but he attracts some really great people.

Anyway, thank you so much Margret for everything, it couldn't have happened without you! I hope you had fun meeting him.
no worries Kel! it's been great fun doing it for me also... and i hope you get to meet him someday also at your home tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
Margaret, thank you so much for the cool report :hug.
I am so happy for you and it seems you have had some wonderful days already
The pics are great and I must say, even if I was always rooting for the long hair, I like his hair now a lot
you're welcome Birte! thanks also for the tips about tickets/transports etc you gave me looking forward to tomorrow. he will play a night match, should be great atmosphere!

tennis photos from 2008
tennis photos pre 2008
tennis reports
Old 10-11-2006, 03:26 PM   #218
country flag thiaela

thiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond repute

Today he is gonna play with Nadal.