The Mathieu Montcourt pictures thread! - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-29-2006, 09:36 AM   #76
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mathieu Montcourt pictures thread!

Since there are no pics of the stupid Grenoble tournament, here are some old pics of the Open d'Anjou 2005 (he lost in the final to Korolev) - an attempt to bring the thread back on topic. (just kidding)

The star is entering the court:

Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2006, 09:37 AM   #77
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Mathieu is extremely popular, we are not surprised:

More pics:
http://www.tmi.fft.fr/future49/photo...t%20Chardy.htm
http://www.tmi.fft.fr/future49/photo...0Montcourt.htm
Old 09-29-2006, 09:37 AM   #78
country flag Truc

Mathieu en action:

Last edited by Truc : 09-29-2006 at 09:56 AM.
Old 09-29-2006, 09:38 AM   #79
country flag Truc

More pics:
http://perso.numericable.fr/~angerst...i/quardemi.htm
http://perso.numericable.fr/~angerst...p/finsimpl.htm
Old 09-29-2006, 06:54 PM   #80
country flag immortalia

immortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatejBockoFan View Post
did you go off on tour without me?
ah, i haven't been online very much lately... i'm just so tired... we really need to get that song together and get rich, so i can lie in bed for the rest of my life...

barbecue is really cool and it's still pretty warm for this time of the year here, that's so beautiful but now i'm back at my flat and don't have any garden, not even a balcony. well whatever, i'm at work all day anyway, so it doesn't really matter i don't know if i should laugh or cry

nah, no pics of me pics of you!!!

it's not me, it's my brain

Last edited by immortalia : 09-29-2006 at 07:05 PM.
immortalia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 06:55 PM   #81
country flag immortalia

immortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond reputeimmortalia has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the cutie pictures francoise!!!

Old 09-29-2006, 11:33 PM   #82
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

awww he looks so cute with those kids
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 11:34 PM   #83
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalia View Post
ah, i haven't been online very much lately... i'm just so tired... we really need to get that song together and get rich, so i can lie in bed for the rest of my life...

barbecue is really cool and it's still pretty warm for this time of the year here, that's so beautiful but now i'm back at my flat and don't have any garden, not even a balcony. well whatever, i'm at work all day anyway, so it doesn't really matter i don't know if i should laugh or cry

nah, no pics of me pics of you!!!

lying in bed for the rest of my life sounds very, very nice.

you should get a few houseplants it's good for you.

I don't like pics of me
Old 10-02-2006, 07:28 PM   #84
country flag immortalia

Quote:
lying in bed for the rest of my life sounds very, very nice.

you should get a few houseplants it's good for you.

I don't like pics of me

yes, lying in bed for the rest of my life is definitely the main thing i want to achieve in life.... at best with some hot guy

houseplants... they would die a tragic death, i fear. do you have some?

pics of you, dear, what could be more beautiful?

btw: i found someone to go out with tonight!!! yay!!! it will be great though the girl i go out with will be pretty shocked because she only listens to hip hop

Old 10-02-2006, 11:24 PM   #85
country flag Scotso

well just make sure you pic a cute one that doesn't smell after a few days of not showering... because you won't have time to do that every day

and yes, I have a lot of plants. supposedly they keep you from being sick... it works pretty well for me.

and pssssssshaw don't lie, it's a sin

hip hop? and I'm glad you found someone. just be nice to those boys, don't break too many hearts tonight, okay?
Old 10-03-2006, 01:09 PM   #86
country flag immortalia

well, ok, i would get out of bed for showering but only if my cute guy comes along

oh, i need to buy plants, too. i'm not sick or anything but i often feel so maybe i'll feel better then. and it also looks nice.

i don't lie don't be so humble, darling

that girl didn't really like it there yesterday but i had so much fun. unfortunately she said around 2 that she wanted to go home and that although we once went to a club she liked and she danced all night with some guy and i stayed there with her (because she didn't wanna stay alone with him) until 5 and i only sat around all bored all (because they didn't play music i like) all by myself and that really sucked. anyway, i had fun yesterday. and there were some hot guys. but no one talked to me so no heartbreaking, not that i would ever do that

and what i wanted to say: time difference sucks. you need to move to europe, honey

Last edited by immortalia : 10-03-2006 at 03:22 PM.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:10 PM   #87
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Duuuuuuuuudes, there's a chat forum
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 10:27 PM   #88
country flag Scotso

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalia View Post
that girl didn't really like it there yesterday but i had so much fun. unfortunately she said around 2 that she wanted to go home and that although we once went to a club she liked and she danced all night with some guy and i stayed there with her (because she didn't wanna stay alone with him) until 5 and i only sat around all bored all (because they didn't play music i like) all by myself and that really sucked. anyway, i had fun yesterday. and there were some hot guys. but no one talked to me so no heartbreaking, not that i would ever do that

and what i wanted to say: time difference sucks. you need to move to europe, honey
NO ONE TALKED TO YOU?! WTF is wrong with these German boys? You're

I would talk to you

And why don't you move here I'll marry you if you need a green card
Old 10-04-2006, 08:41 PM   #89
country flag immortalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post
Duuuuuuuuudes, there's a chat forum
i know but here it's more comfy surrounded by all those lovely pics

Old 10-04-2006, 08:48 PM   #90
country flag immortalia

Quote:
NO ONE TALKED TO YOU?! WTF is wrong with these German boys? You're

I would talk to you

And why don't you move here I'll marry you if you need a green card
awww you make me all blush.... yes, no one talked to me, so sad... but on saturday i go out again... and i'm probably going to the movies tomorrow and last week i saw the hottest guy at the café in the cinema and we were flirting but only a tiny bit

i would talk to you as well

of course i could move to you - especially now that you offered to marry me look out, i'm on my way and when we are rich we can live where we want to anyway