Week 5, Day 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-28-2006, 04:23 PM   #1
country flag Ernie_Money

Ernie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond repute
Default Week 5, Day 3

Got lucky with the rain-shortened game last night to give me a no action on my total (which I will call a push for record-keeping purposes). I am stubborn, so I am taking another shot at this Grand Salami under today.

Grand Salami under 112, laying $202 to win $200

Reasoning:

Looked at all 12 games and feel there are enough conditions here that warrant at least half the games to stay Under, and besides, the Salami has gone Over 6 straight days, and it is rare that there be a streak one way or the other that goes much longer than 6, especially when there have been 3 stone Overs during these 6 days and a lot of runs being scored during this stretch. It cannot alst forever.

Week 5: 1-1, -$6
Week 4: 3-6, +$110
Week 3: 3-3, -$575
Week 2: 5-3, +$306 (did win $509 on the Mansion free bet & hedge)
Week 1: 5-1, +$913
Ernie_Money is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2006, 05:28 PM   #2
country flag probids

probids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Week 5, Day 3

what does this mean?
probids is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 09:39 PM   #3
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond repute

The "Salami" refers to the total number of runs league wide and some books offer over and under plays. And the "salami" is starting out quite fat today. Toronto won 8-6 and the Dodgers are 14-10 over the Rockies in the 6th. Only a few games left and apparently a lot of players are getting serious about hitting. May be time to look at over plays.
TFan1156 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 10:53 PM   #4
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFan1156 View Post
The "Salami" refers to the total number of runs league wide and some books offer over and under plays. And the "salami" is starting out quite fat today. Toronto won 8-6 and the Dodgers are 14-10 over the Rockies in the 6th. Only a few games left and apparently a lot of players are getting serious about hitting. May be time to look at over plays.
I agree. I think the cards brewers game could be a high scoring affair along with the reds marlins game. Let's wait and see, shall we?
callitasicit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 10:53 PM   #5
country flag Ernie_Money

Ernie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond reputeErnie_Money has a reputation beyond repute

Need another rainout or rain-shortened game to bail me out because of the LA/Colorado debacle. I will chase a little bit with a play I also liked, but saved in case the Salami looked bad after the early games, and oh boy does it look bad now (and I will chase tomorrow and the next day, taking the Salami Under until it hits).

New York Mets, laying $180 to win $150

Reasoning:

El Duque has been solid for the Mets and I have to like this Division winner to come out with some pride tonight after being thrashed 25-1 the last 2 nights in Atlanta and take it to a pitcher with an ERA over 8 for the season.
Ernie_Money is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote