Fan Experiences - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-18-2006, 09:02 AM   #31
country flag Babou

Babou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond reputeBabou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fan Experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchderer
rememeber Stade de France ladies the cup,where is it now?IN PARIS
And last week ? The goals, were are they now ?? In Landreau's goals
And where is Paris ? Oh... yes i remember... 14th... And Marseille ? Sorry, we are 1st.
I don't really care about the Coupe de France. I prefer the one of the Champion's League in my glass-cabinet (plus all the other Coupes de France of course).
Don't play this game with me

Gasquet prefers a pseudo-club... That's just too bad for him I only hope his future record of achievements won't be the same as PSG's one...
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2006, 07:35 PM   #32
country flag lilibel13

lilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fan Experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babou
And last week ? The goals, were are they now ?? In Landreau's goals
And where is Paris ? Oh... yes i remember... 14th... And Marseille ? Sorry, we are 1st.
I don't really care about the Coupe de France. I prefer the one of the Champion's League in my glass-cabinet (plus all the other Coupes de France of course).
Don't play this game with me

Gasquet prefers a pseudo-club... That's just too bad for him I only hope his future record of achievements won't be the same as PSG's one...
Je soutient et crie haut effort ce que dit ma chere consoeur footbalistiik babou !lol