Fantastic Friday - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-15-2006, 04:31 AM   #1
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fantastic Friday

I am back for those of you who care, to make my baseball picks. I hope many have capitalized on the Yanks six game winning streak, love them or hate them, they have been awesome of late.

Minnesota -260 at Cleveland
Santana vs Carmona
Not much to say other than the obvious. Minnesota is playing for something and Cleveland is not. Santana is an ace and Carmona is one of the few rookies struggling this year in the majors. I also would consider taking the Twins on the runline too.

Toronto -250 vs Tampa Bay
Halladay vs Seo
Pretty obvious again, little scary because Halladay hasn't looked great as of late and is coming off the disabled list. Seo however is a lot scary sporting a pretty bad record this year, that should continue.

Detroit -230 vs Baltimore
Bonderman vs Penn
This isn't that obvious, really. The Tigers which seemed a lock to win the division are choking it away . I feel they will get back on track as they are facing a pitcher in Penn that has been getting bombed since his return from the dead. Bonderman is Detroit's ace, in my opinion, and should pitch well enough to win this one.

NY Yankees (No line yet) vs Boston
Wang vs Beckett
Do I need to explain this one. It's the Yankees against Beckett!! You figure it out.

I also like the Angels and Mets tonight but not as much as the above plays. Good luck everyone and Ed Money you are the King!!!

Last edited by callitasicit : 09-15-2006 at 04:34 AM.
callitasicit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote