Dutch Premier Division 8/9 - 11/9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-06-2006, 08:52 AM   #1
country flag Dahli

Dahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dutch Premier Division 8/9 - 11/9

Odds from Gamebookers for the upcoming weekend:

Den Haag v NAC Breda 2.05 3.30 3.20
Twente v Roda JC 2.20 3.25 2.95
Willem II v PSV Eindhoven 5.00 3.65 1.57
Excelsior v Heerenveen 3.40 3.25 2.00
Ajax Amsterdam v Vitesse 1.28 4.75 9.00
Groningen v Heracles 1.57 3.65 5.00
NEC v AZ Alkmaar 4.60 3.50 1.66
Sparta Rotterdam v Feyenoord 3.80 3.30 1.85
Utrecht v RKC Waalwijk 1.70 3.40 4.50

Having a quick look, Heerenveen is amazingly high rated, I expected something around 1.70, perhaps even 1.60. Ajax is way overrated or in other words a way too low odd. AZ looks okay, Groningen as well.

Will post my picks tomorrow with an preview
Dahli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2006, 10:10 PM   #2
country flag Dahli

Dahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond reputeDahli has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dutch Premier Division 8/9 - 11/9

Get on Heerenveen, the odd is decreasing. If you can get odds above 1.85, take it.

I'll write a preview tomorrow, but it's definitely worth it.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:12 PM   #3
country flag TheFedExpress

TheFedExpress has a reputation beyond reputeTheFedExpress has a reputation beyond reputeTheFedExpress has a reputation beyond reputeTheFedExpress has a reputation beyond reputeTheFedExpress has a reputation beyond reputeTheFedExpress has a reputation beyond reputeTheFedExpress has a reputation beyond reputeTheFedExpress has a reputation beyond reputeTheFedExpress has a reputation beyond reputeTheFedExpress has a reputation beyond reputeTheFedExpress has a reputation beyond repute

Dahli are you interested in free bets? Look at http://www.betsuccess.com/free-bets.asp for a list of them! They do in Euro's for them all! Why will Hereenveen win you think
Old 09-06-2006, 10:23 PM   #4
country flag Dahli

Sure, I will take a look

Short preview because I am kinda wasted . Heerenveen is by far the better team over Excelsior. Excelsior was the champion of last season second division, got a 1-0 loss at home versus Roda JC and got a 1-1 draw at RKC. Heerenveen got a 2-3 win at ADO and a 5-0 win at home versus Willem II.

Heerenveen got definitely the ability to score with Alves, Friend, Yildirim and Nilsson. Excelsior just lack quality to keep up 90min with Heerenveen. Perhaps a long 0-0 will make it harder for Heerenveen, just like Roda won 0-1. But in the end, they will win. They totally crushed Willem II at home, and Willem II has better players then Excelsior. Heerenveen wants to be in the top 5/top 7. They can be there, Excelsior will be lucky if they escape relegation.

Odds from 1.60 - 1.70 are okay, but I got them yesterday at 2.00, now they are 1.90. It is definitely value and the odd will probably decrease before saturday to 1.75, 1.80 I think.
Old 09-07-2006, 10:05 AM   #5
country flag Dahli

ADO Den Haag v NAC Breda
Two teams without points after two games. ADO got a loss in the last minute vs Heerenveen and lost by Roda with 1-0. NAC got crushed by AZ (8-1) and was defeated by Ajax (1-2). It is not really unexpected that both teams would be with 0 points after the first two games.

ADO is an okay fighting team and they got a couple of new players on the day of the deadline for the transfermarket. Experienced midfielders Bosschaart (Feyenoord) and Knopper (Vitesse) will be playing in Den Haag from now on; they've lost striker Den Ouden. NAC got a couple of players as well, Mathijssen (not the international) and Pinas. But they only can build on two unpredictable strikers Leonardo and Diba. Unpredictable in and off the field. Diba will not play this weekend as he is removed from the squad due his behavior. Leonardo will probably play.

It will be a hard season for both teams and I lean for this match to a home win, but I wouldn't place a bet on it. Too much external influences and no idea how they will play.

Twente v Roda JC
Twente started the season with a loss vs Heracles and a susprising win vs PSV. Roda JC started with two 1-0 wins vs Excelsior and vs ADO. Twente has strenghted the team with Engelaar, a midfielder from RC Genk. Roda JC bought striker Ramzi from AZ.

It is hard to say how this match will go; both teams aren't the most attacking teams in the competition. Perhaps an under would be interesting for the odd (2.00 at betsafe).

Willem II v PSV Eindhoven
Willem II got a deserved win vs Utrecht (3-1) at home, but was totally outplayed at Heerenveen (0-5). PSV won vs NEC home and got an away loss vs FC Twente. Before the closure of the transfermarket, Willem II bought Den Ouden and Hermans, two experience players, but not quality improving. More as backup. PSV has signed Kromkamp (Liverpool) and Kluivert (Valencia), plus talent Tardelli from Sevilla.

Kromkamp will definitely improve the PSV squad, but for Kluivert is it one big question if he will be fit and can he get on his old level? I am not sure at the moment if he will play on Saturday, because he is definitely not match fit, but he could be on the bench.

Last two seasons PSV won easily in Tilburg, the two seasons before they got a draw and a loss. Somehow I can't see PSV losing a match twice in a row. The odd of 1.60 at several bookies is interesting enough to play it.

Excelsior v Heerenveen
As I said before, just pure value. Heerenveen definitely the better squad, can easily create chances and finish them. Excelsior won't keep up with this team and I'm taking the bet definitely @ 2.00, probably even -1, but will look into that later.

Ajax Amsterdam v Vitesse
Ajax started the season okay, Vitesse started okay as well. Charisteas is sold to Feyenoord by Ajax, while Vitesse just lost Knopper, who wasn't playing anyhow. I think we will see the same match as Vitesse - AZ (1-3). Ajax has more quality, but Vitesse is a decent squad to keep up for a long time. But I don't like the odds; 1.30 is just to low the way Ajax has been playing. Huntelaar still hasn't scored, but Sneijder is hot at the moment. The bet I do like, is the over. We will see at least 3 goals in this game.

Groningen v Heracles
Groningen is the one of the strongest home teams in the league, while Heracles is an okay team that will fight against relegation. Both teams got 4 points from the first two matches, a home win and an away draw. Groningen lost midfielder Buijs to Feyenoord, which is a quality loss. Heracles sold Hirayama back to Japan.

I like Groningen here; they are playing at home really strong and they have better players then Heracles. Groningen has beaten Feyenoord, while Heracles got a draw in Rotterdam vs Feyenoord. Odds above 1.55 are okay. Only drawback is that Groningen has to play for the UEFA Cup on thursday and that definitely will be in their minds.

NEC v AZ Alkmaar
No important transfers for both teams in the last weeks. NEC started with 1 point and AZ got the maximum with two good wins. AZ is strong and building a young, talented squad. Louis van Gaal is really motivated to become Champions, but they are saying not this year. AZ started with 6 out 6 and I think they will get 9 out 9 after sunday. The better players, the better coach, maybe even more motivated. 1.80 at Stan James is perfect, 1.75, maybe even 1.70 are nice odds.

Sparta Rotterdam v Feyenoord
One of the few city rival games we have. But not a fair one. No transfer at Sparta, even more at Feyenoord. They finally bought a new striker: Charisteas from Ajax. Unbelieveable. Ajax fans were laughing, because he wasn't even playing and Feyenoord fans couldn't believe their hero was replaced by the fourth striker of Ajax. Also Buijs was bought, while Bosschaart was sold. There is much to do around the big club; the chairman is under a lot of pressure, there are rumours that club has large debts and they got one point after two games and haven't scored yet. They have to win this match.

Normally, and what happend in the last 8 meetings, Feyenoord should win. The odd of 1.90 at Eurobet is really nice, but with all these external influences, the amazing pressure; I wouldn't touch it. Normally they should crush Sparta, but there will be a lot happening on Sunday and if Sparta plays agressive and then keep the 0 up to halftime, everything is possible.

Utrecht v RKC Waalwijk
No transfers here and both teams with one point. It has no bet all over it. I can't possibly rate the strength of both teams and I have no idea what is gonna happen. I would lean to Utrecht, but I am not taking the risk.

The picks: (My DPD record: 7-2, +29)
Willem II - PSV Eindhoven Away win @ 1.60 (6/10)
Excelsior - Heerenveen Away win @ 2.00 (8/10)
Excelsior - Heerenveen -1 Away win @ 3.00 (5/10)
Ajax - Vitesse over 2,5 @ 1.55 (5/10)
Groningen - Heracles Home win @ 1.62 (4/10)
NEC - AZ Alkmaar Away win @ 1.75 (6/10)
Old 09-08-2006, 05:45 AM   #6
country flag Dahli

Missings for tonights matches:

ADO Den Haag: Loumpoutis, Roiha, Bunjevcevic, Verhoek, Hakansson.
Bunjevcevic and Loumpoutis are important missing in defence; Boschaart and Knopper will make their first appearance for ADO.

NAC: Peto, Diba. Diba is a loss, with is punished because of his behavior.

FC Twente: Shoukov, Oude Kamphuis, El Ahmadi, Wilkshire.
Oude Kamphuis is still not fit, Wilkshire is suspended. Engelaar will make his debut.

Roda JC: Van Dessel, Cissé. Another striker injured, but the other ones are fit again.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:21 AM   #7
country flag Dahli

Latest updates for the matches on injuries:

Sparta: Bouaouzan. Feyenoord: Castelen, Vlaar, Collen en Schreuder Leonard.
Important miss for Sparta, although perhaps he could play, still doubtfull. Feyenoord will probably play 442 with Charisteas and Huysegems upfront. Supporters are making a statement towards the board of Feyenoord around and during the match.

Willem II: Hadouir. PSV: De Jong, Lamey, Tardelli, Kluivert.
Hadouir is suspended; PSV will play with Kromkamp instead of Lamey. Kluivert is not matchfit, Mendes could make his debut for PSV.

Ajax: Mitea en Grygera. Vitesse: Swerts, Yakubu en Jansen.
Vermaelen is also a question mark at the side of Ajax; Vitesse still got the long term injuries.

FC Groningen: none Heracles Almelo: Michalke en Hofstede.
Groningen will replace Buijs with vd Laak, and Lofre will probably be in starting line-up as well.

NEC - AZ
: Both sides are complete.

Excelsior:Jansen, Hertog, Grot. Heerenveen: Waterman.
New striker Grot hurt his ankle at the training, he is a question mark. Heerenveen is only without second goalkeeper Waterman.

FC Utrecht: Keller, Schut, Shew-Atjon, Maachi en Pieters, Braafheid, Van Steensel. RKC Waalwijk: Van Haaren, Van den Bergh en Fuchs.
Still a shitload of injuries for FC Utrecht plus a suspension for Braafheid. It also are almost all defenders.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:31 AM   #8
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute

awesome insight, Dahli...

best of luck tonight ~
$@M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:44 PM   #9
country flag Sheva

Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute

Feyenoord x FC Groningen @ 2.70

Feyenoord got off to a really bad start but with the signing of Charisteas and Buijs things should get better. Odds of 1.74 of Feyenoord are insane. The last couple of years they beat Sparta with ease. Sparta got a couple of good individuals players with the likes of Medunjanin and Bouaouzan. They do miss a good striker. They got former Ajax striker Anastasiou but he isn't the goalscorer he used to be. Believe it or not, i think Charisteas is gonna do well with Feyenoord. He took the critics very well (he moved from Ajax to huge rival Feyenoord which is almost not done) and will be eager to make a statement.

FC Groningen is always good at home. They are animals in their own Euroborg. They have a very good defense - even without Luirink who deserved a transfer to AZ this summer - and two good strikers in Nevland and Salmon. They didn't lose any other player than Luirink and should easily beat Heracles Almelo. Heracles Almelo had a good start in beating rival FC Twente and impressed with a draw at Feyenoord two weeks ago but their run should end here.

AZ and Heereveen are no bets for me. This is the type of match where Heerenveen will lose points. I know Excelsior is a weak side but Heerenveen often lose points against this type of teams. Also NEC @ home is always dangerous!
Old 09-09-2006, 07:44 PM   #10
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahli
ADO Den Haag v NAC Breda
Excelsior v Heerenveen
As I said before, just pure value. Heerenveen definitely the better squad, can easily create chances and finish them. Excelsior won't keep up with this team and I'm taking the bet definitely @ 2.00, probably even -1, but will look into that later.
Pure value is a rare commodity on soccer for away when the home wins 75% of the time. Anyway this one goes down as a result of penalty kicks and an ejected player. Am sure the home fans loved all of this...
TFan1156 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 07:50 PM   #11
country flag Dahli

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFan1156
Pure value is a rare commodity on soccer for away when the home wins 75% of the time. Anyway this one goes down as a result of penalty kicks and an ejected player. Am sure the home fans loved all of this...
Well, got fucked over by a red card and a penalty. There wasn't any problem before that. But well, it happend.

PSV bet won though.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:30 PM   #12
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahli
Well, got fucked over by a red card and a penalty. There wasn't any problem before that. But well, it happend.

PSV bet won though.
Yea, if sports was easy to predict everyone would be doing it and no one would be working. Your pick was on the better team.
TFan1156 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 10:49 PM   #13
country flag Dahli

The picks: (My DPD record: 7-2, +29)
Willem II - PSV Eindhoven Away win @ 1.60 (6/10) WON
Excelsior - Heerenveen Away win @ 2.00 (8/10) LOST
Excelsior - Heerenveen -1 Away win @ 3.00 (5/10) LOST
Ajax - Vitesse over 2,5 @ 1.55 (5/10) WON
Groningen - Heracles Home win @ 1.62 (4/10) WON
NEC - AZ Alkmaar Away win @ 1.75 (6/10) WON

My new record: 11 - 4, +29.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:59 AM   #14
country flag Sheva

Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva
Feyenoord x FC Groningen @ 2.70

Feyenoord got off to a really bad start but with the signing of Charisteas and Buijs things should get better. Odds of 1.74 of Feyenoord are insane. The last couple of years they beat Sparta with ease. Sparta got a couple of good individuals players with the likes of Medunjanin and Bouaouzan. They do miss a good striker. They got former Ajax striker Anastasiou but he isn't the goalscorer he used to be. Believe it or not, i think Charisteas is gonna do well with Feyenoord. He took the critics very well (he moved from Ajax to huge rival Feyenoord which is almost not done) and will be eager to make a statement.

FC Groningen is always good at home. They are animals in their own Euroborg. They have a very good defense - even without Luirink who deserved a transfer to AZ this summer - and two good strikers in Nevland and Salmon. They didn't lose any other player than Luirink and should easily beat Heracles Almelo. Heracles Almelo had a good start in beating rival FC Twente and impressed with a draw at Feyenoord two weeks ago but their run should end here.

AZ and Heereveen are no bets for me. This is the type of match where Heerenveen will lose points. I know Excelsior is a weak side but Heerenveen often lose points against this type of teams. Also NEC @ home is always dangerous!
Nice win! See you all next weekend!